The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Amazon

jedi

affiliate
Has anyone made any money from advertising books etc from Amazon on their website?

I have been trying for 6 months now, I get loads of clicks but no sells.

How do you mean by advertise, do you mean try to sell books you bought from them back on their site?

Sorry I should of explained it better.

I mean by advertising using the Amazon affiliate links or banners. When you add these links or banners to your web page, and visitors to your page click on the them, you earn up to 10% of all purchases made during their shopping session.

Yes, that is right but you have better chances of success if you site is very busy, I know one person who make a living from Amazon affiliate, we he even wrote a post here on how top make money from Amazon affiliates

He said the most successful Amazon affiliates are the one who just embed the code on contents pages....

What sort of website do you have and what products are you an affiliate of?

Sorry I should of explained it better.

I mean by advertising using the Amazon affiliate links or banners. When you add these links or banners to your web page, and visitors to your page click on the them, you earn up to 10% of all purchases made during their shopping session.

My website relates to Mount Everest, its not a commercial site, more of a hobby really.

I just want to earn a little money to pay for 'hosting' etc.

The Amazon affiliates (books) are on my book page. On the book page I have a photo album showing my Mountaineering signed books that I have in my collection.

I get lots of clicks but no sales :(

Being new to this forum I dont think I can give out the web address can I?

MI
Back