The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Review Amazon review tool

Graybeard

Review frauds, paid reviews want to look before you buy or promote?
put the Amazon product page URL into this website and the analyze the reviews for deletions and other factors that influence the review score ...

How Accurate is ReviewMeta.com? - ReviewMeta Blog
Amazon seller awarded $9.5m over fake reviews, unfair competition - ReviewMeta Blog

Were I found this Reddit this morning in a thread about Google's manipulated searched -- worth reading too
https://www.reddit.com/r/NoStupidQu...has_anyone_else_noticed_the_huge_decrease_in/

Caveat emptor and Caveat web-searcher too :{

I too have noticed that G search sucks. It doesn't find my search term without quotes, so I have to put it in quotes then it says it's showing the results to me without quotes.

I feel sorry for the seller....

Defendant files chapter 11 bankruptcy​

The plaintiff may have difficulties collecting on the judgement due to this bankruptcy.

Amazon has always had fake reviews, or paid ones, as far back as I can remember.

Way back (2008/2009), I received a free book from an author in exchange for a review. It was pretty common practice at the time. He was just trying to rack up reviews for his book's page, not take anybody down.

Harder to do now. I've had two real product reviews for items I've purchased and Amazon rejected them, wouldn't publish them. I assume because they weren't entirely flattering. I was a verified buyer, so not sure why they'd suspect my review.

Some of the amazon reviews are helpful about sizing --especially on imported items. Shoes and clothes mainly.

Quality ratings can be deceptive unless there are 1000+ ratings.

With a Chapter 11 there may be a settlement pennies on the dollar perhaps.

banners
Back