The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Seeking Help Amazon Link-Building

Abdou77

Hello people, I would like to know the opinion of some experts from here.

Does link building for Amazon product pages bring organic traffic? Also, are these links considered by SERPS for bringing the product to the first page?

If not, what alternatives are for getting traffic on Amazon product pages?

Thank you!

I think you can only get referrals from the SERPs (search engine ranking) based on added value content about some product that "just happens" to "also' be sold at Amazon.

Amazon affiliate links will not be be indexed ... Your content will ...

Buying traffic or on your contents merits will.
To be more precise, I want to create a link-building campaign, basically on different well-known forums with good traffic.
Near links, I want to write quality content about Amazon products to drive traffic to the amazon product page. Is this a good idea from your point of view?

Building an affiliate funnel as an affiliate link farm is not a KISS project. Too much effort to roll out, too much maintenance daily, and most certainly too much risk. A "no value" plan.

I made something like that work 15 years ago. But that was OG.

Today, as an example; Here on affiliatefix, standard member links are all nofollow. So investigate what the rel= will actually be before you invest your time :p

Near links, I want to write quality content about Amazon products to drive traffic to the amazon product page
Didn't see that --that will get you banned both at the forums you spam and from the Amazon Affiliate program.

You need to use a bridge page on you own domain --

MI
Back