The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Amazon Affiliate

Welcome to AffiliateFix, @EdwardNihal :affiliatefix:

I would say, there is no best way and no worst way, there are just many ways and amazon partnernet is one of them ;)

In K's Affiliate Marketing manuals you will get to know more ways:
What is Affiliate Marketing? (START HERE) | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

Maybe in our real time case studies and success stories you will find other inspirations:
Follow Alongs and Online Journeys | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix
Guides, Case Studies and Tutorials | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix
Success Stories and Bragging | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

Watch through the various options and then pick the one you like most! ;)
Thank you for answer!

Hay, what do you guys think, is Amazon Affiliate best way to start internet affiliate business?

Well, the first thing I think is that this is an Introductions thread. You know, where you say hi, tell us about yourself and your goals, etc.

So, welcome to AffiliateFix @EdwardNihal !

As @Marc has said, there is no good or bad places to start. Pick a place to begin and stick with it until you master it.

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

T J

As you can see i'm Edward and i was first see on net that peoples putting amazon links to their web pages and i find out that they actually get paid for doing this and then i started searchin for more info, Udemy, Lynda and now i'm little bit lost in sea of informations, especially in this forum! Now i need to find my network to start with!

Guys can you recommend me some good video tutorials or books to start with CPA business?
Now i'm reading here section for newbies...

Guys can you recommend me some good video tutorials or books to start with CPA business?
Now i'm reading here section for newbies...

Everything you require is within this community. Also, you will find that once you establish the basics and get your learning curve under way, there are some course in our Programs and Courses forum.

Have you decided what area of CPA you will start with?

Have you selected a tracker, a traffic source and vertical to start with, an intelligence tool?

Have you set your your VPS, established a budget and a schedule for your business?

Everything you require is within this community. Also, you will find that once you establish the basics and get your learning curve under way, there are some course in our Programs and Courses forum.

Have you decided what area of CPA you will start with?

Have you selected a tracker, a traffic source and vertical to start with, an intelligence tool?

Have you set your your VPS, established a budget and a schedule for your business?
I need video training or book about this that you asking me about

MI
Back