The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Amazon Affiliate program

Benzh

affiliate
Been reading into the Amazon Affiliate program. Seen a few members have some great success with them. I was wondering if you guys could offer some advice/tips to help me get started?

Ben

You need to select your niche first, then buy a domain, according to your niche. You can start with both broad niche or micro niche. If you want to quick success I suggest you to start with the micro niche. Choose the best seller and write reviews about the best selle products. You can also do PPC campaign and social media marketing.

Remember to check out the bestsellers in your niche on Amazon. If a product is selling well, it'll make your job a little easier.

Take advantage of web 2.0 and social media sites if you can, to write real reviews (try the products and video/photograph).

Check out Jay Wesseman's posts here, he addresses this. Sorry, can't remember exactly where I saw it, might be inside the Dojo.

I have been working with Amazon 3 years so far building Amazon affiliate sites. Some sites I am selling on Flippa.com and some which bring me good commission I leave for myself. If you are beginner I would recommend that you check Amazon Affiliate club. It is some kind of community that gives step-by-step instructions and all necessary tools to start building profitable Amazon affilaite stores.

You always want to find a niche, and you should be as specific as possible. It will help you target your traffic more.

Yeah, drilling down niches can help you find a neglected audience who wants what you're selling. It's a win-win when that happens.

I have also thought about using Amazon or even Ebay possibly. I am new as well and I'm working on a $1,000-$1500 budget hoping that I will get a good start. I was thinking about picking out the top 3 selling products for either program and building from there.

I wonder, does every product that you advertise as a publisher require its own site as well or does that not matter as much ?

I have also thought about using Amazon or even Ebay possibly. I am new as well and I'm working on a $1,000-$1500 budget hoping that I will get a good start. I was thinking about picking out the top 3 selling products for either program and building from there.
fe
I wonder, does every product that you advertise as a publisher require its own site as well or does that not matter as much ?

Neither Amazon or eBay require you to have a separate site for each product. You could have a review site and feature many, many products. There are a lot of people doing that, I think.

People get alot of success with Amazon affiliates. Build a niche website or blog and get your links in your content once in a while. Some people even build a whole store with amazon affiliate products in . You can buy wordpress plug ins specifically for your amazon links.

Best create a niche site to host your affiliate links and promote it... If you have an existing website (WordPress) for example you could grab a plugin...

This could help interlink relevant keywords with amazon products! Your aff link included

MI
Back