The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

AMAZING NEW PRODUCT - FITNESS & HEALTH Niche - My Yoga Workout - 75% PAYOUT! *

mushu

affiliate
Hello Guys,

Today I am launching my new Clickbank Product "My Yoga Workout".

It is great ebook that includes a lot of Yoga aspects, and not to forget great description and illustration of many Yoga positions. The ebook is 45 pages solid material, which is convenient for all customers of different ages.

Do not forger, YOGA is one of the most popular physical and mental discipline practiced by HUGE number of people in all corners of the world. Just for information, just last year MORE THEN 15 MILLION(yes million) people just in USA practiced YOGA.

The product price is $29.99 and I offer great 70% for all my affiliates. This is REAL WINNER for affiliates which are already in the FITNESS & HEALTH niche. Plus there is NO REAL competition for this product in Clickbank.

Have in mind, I am still upgrading my Affiliates Section. It already has a lot quality materials but MORE are coming SOON! PLUS extra OFFER - I am preparing HUGE bonuses for all my affiliates.

So what are you waiting for. Visit my product at:

Welcome to our website! Live a stressful, healthier and happier life! | MyYogaWorkout.com

Link to the Affiliate Section is:

Affiliate Center | Make Money With Us! | MyYogaWorkout.com

Please also sign up to my affiliates list in order to receive help and additional tips from me 24/7.

Affiliate Center | Make Money With Us! | MyYogaWorkout.com

Product Clickbank username is: myyogawork

The hop link you need is: Welcome to our website! Live a stressful, healthier and happier life! | MyYogaWorkout.com (replace XXXX with your CB username)

I am performing tests at the moment, and as soon as I have enough conversion data I will share it with you. So far it converts great!

For any questions please send me an email at info@myyogaworkout.com or just PM here in DP.

I wish you good luck and hope you make a lot of money promoting my product.

MI
Back