The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

AM paused my Offer? (Dating and Adult Marketing)

adidam

Hey!

I'm promoting Adult/Dating offers via. TrafficJunky but recently my AM asked me to pause the offer due to the low quality traffic.

Well, I am buying traffic on good bids via. TrafficJunky. Using the banners which is used by few other people also and same LPs.

So why they paused me?

AM gave me the reason: Because of Low Quality Traffic.

Well, How can I improve the traffic quality by the way?

Thank you.

Ask your AM.
Low quality for them means they're not paying for the service. So, if you want to increase the quality of your traffic in the adult game, you need to level up your rules and ages, or target by specific fetishes.

What's the minimum age you're using in your rules lander?

Ask your AM.
Low quality for them means they're not paying for the service. So, if you want to increase the quality of your traffic in the adult game, you need to level up your rules and ages, or target by specific fetishes.

What's the minimum age you're using in your rules lander?
Which forum or place is good to learn serious stuff about Adult Marketing?

adultmediabuying.com
jayknowscash.com
adultmediabuys.com

Make sure you don't use the word "free" or say "no credit card" on you banners or landers.

Hey Adidam, sorry to hear that. Yes it more than likely means the traffic isnt backing out for the advertiser on the backend i.e. converting sales. What offer are you running if you dont mind me asking? I've found that one source may convert really well on one offer compared to another offer.

Also in regards to your banners or landers what calpub said is great advice. The wording can make all the difference

Same with servandosilva said with the age and demographic.

Perhaps your AM can give better advise rather than just pausing you on the offer

MI
Back