The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Am I wrong, inexperienced, or both?

LVJack24

affiliate
Yesterday on Maxbounty, I find a killer paying simple Email submit offer. Sure enough, it was an offer that was by "request only". I filled out the form and I KNOW, I left no stone unturned. On paper, there is no way I shouldn't have been declined. Of course I was. "You need a historh" with us. So, I softly challenged.
THIS MORNING, I come across another diamond in the rough. A beauty. Figuring it was another one of those, I was very excited that it wasn't. I got my link and launched a huge promotion. Prepping for my second stage of promoting it, I just happened to double check the link. No good. Go back to MaxBounty website to find it NOW is a "request only" offer.

I know I am a small fish, but this is actually the 3rd time a similar incident took place.
Is this common among networks? Shouldn't I be pissed?

Well I filled out the form explaining that I already got my link, spent all morning promoting it requesting I get immediate access. (lol)
Any insight on this craziness?

Problem is sometimes merchants and advertisers set quota - so they will say only users doing x amount a day can run the offer. It sucks but theres always an alternative - what offer was it ill find you one?

Once i was running a dating offer and doing nice numbers for my volume anyway - the next day the network took the offer from me because the advertiser was looking for a certain user.....crazy but it happens!

I've never experienced that (but that might be just because I've been active only the last month). Nevertheless it's good to check the status of the offers you're promoting regularly.

banners
Back