The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Am I getting this right?

pk7677

affiliate
I'm having a hard time understanding the process of PPC affiliate marketing. from what I can understand this is what you do. You sign up for a network, you get a offer you want to advertise then you create adword campaign. After that you make a landing page then you buy a domain and host your landing page, also make sure your landing page is your destination URL on your adwords advertise. Then code your affiliate link into your landing page, so when people click on the button to sign up they get redirect to the advertiser's page through your affiliate link. finally you get part of the commission when they sign up/buy the product. Is that correct are am I wrong about somethings?

sorry for my terrible english :p

yes that's pretty much it!
But you create your landing page before creating an adword campaign :)

Your own landing page is their to warm up the visitors, it's where you presell and it can be a review page for instance.

there are some good tutorials on the basics of ppc right on google in the adwords section. you definitely want to build a good landing page (make sure its relevant to your ad) and research cpc for relevant keywords. There is lots of solid free information on setting up a ppc all over the net

If you need clarification as to what PPC is then I would definitely say that you are nowhere ready for this method of advertising.

Learn all you can about marketing and start with organic traffic, facebook, twitter, digg, safelists and forum marketing which are all free methods.

Joseph

P.S. PPC can empty your bank account if you don't know what your doing

banners
Back