The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Am I doing something wrong? Maxbounty affiliate help please

BeardFaceBeard

affiliate
I joined Maxbounty a couple weeks ago and every offer link I create is blacklisted (I checked the base domains of the offer links on Mrtoobox) I've been trying to figure this out with my Manager but she just doesn't get what I'm saying or doesn't want to. Also It takes days to get a response on skype. I've never had other networks links give me any issues.
I have some leadgen offers I really want to run but I can't open the link because my browser or virus protection says the site is Fraud or Spam or both. So I'm sure others won't be able to open the offer either. I even tried to go ahead and run an ad on Snapchat to my lander to see if it would just work and it was eventually denied due to the affiliate link being spam.
Any help would be appreciated. I feel like I must be doing something wrong if I'm the only one having a problem according to my mb affiliate manager.

mb link.png
Affiliate link Blacklisted.png

Are those MaxBounty's links? Looks like you're direct linking. If you use your own domain, lander and tracker you might have much better luck.

I'm not in MB, so probably it would be better if @MaxBountyAdam advised you next time he drops in.

Thanks. I haven't been using a tracker, maybe that's my problem. Any recommendations?

Are those MaxBounty's links? Looks like you're direct linking. If you use your own domain, lander and tracker you might have much better luck.

I'm not in MB, so probably it would be better if @MaxBountyAdam advised you next time he drops in.[/QUOTE

Thanks. I haven't been using a tracker, maybe that's my problem. Any recommendations?

We have some really great ones listed in our Resources area.

Just to be clear, I don't know if that is going to fix things for you because the tracker redirects to the offer link you set up.

I'll send Adam at MB a message to let him know you need him. :)

By the way, when I plugged mb104.com into my Opera browser, I got this message:
upload_2020-4-16_21-42-48.png

But when I run the site through CleanTalk and StopForumSpam, it comes back as clean.

try custom domain.. i beleived MaxB support custom domain....
Even if you are using tracker software.... at the end the link will be going to mb104.com
the better is try custom domain

The domain names that are available at most networks are blacklisted pretty soon after them being added to the dashboard. This is because hundreds of affiliates are using the same domain names, obviously there are always affiliates using spam methods etc. Because of this the domain names might get blacklisted.

You could ask your AM if they can give you a different domain name or you can ask if you can use your own domain name(s) if they do not want to do this I would recommend you to just switch over to a different network :)

Hi @BeardFaceBeard! Thanks for letting me know the problem. A few weeks ago, 2 of our tracking domains got flagged by McAfee which became an issue. I also just checked the domains and we are not blacklisted at the moment on Spamhaus as your screenshot above shows so not sure what happened there. We are in the process on launching a new tracking system which will use fresh domains, and also separate which domains can be used by which of our affiliates, to help lower the chances of this sort of thing happening again. At the moment there are a handful of domains our link builder uses, so if the mb104 link you pulled above is giving you problems, try building the link again and it should use a different domain. That should work for the time being. Good luck and let me know if the problem persists! Have a great weekend everyone!

Thanks for the response @MaxBountyAdam
So if I understand correctly, every time I click the link builder in an offer it will create a new and different link? Bothe the mb104 and mb102 links I cant get to work at all.

I'm excited to hear about the new tracking system. I haven't been able to run a single campaign with your offers yet due to this issue.
I'll try and refresh the offer links and see if I can get a different result.

Hi @BeardFaceBeard! Thanks for letting me know the problem. A few weeks ago, 2 of our tracking domains got flagged by McAfee which became an issue. I also just checked the domains and we are not blacklisted at the moment on Spamhaus as your screenshot above shows so not sure what happened there. We are in the process on launching a new tracking system which will use fresh domains, and also separate which domains can be used by which of our affiliates, to help lower the chances of this sort of thing happening again. At the moment there are a handful of domains our link builder uses, so if the mb104 link you pulled above is giving you problems, try building the link again and it should use a different domain. That should work for the time being. Good luck and let me know if the problem persists! Have a great weekend everyone!

Last edited:
There are about 5 different domains that the link builder generally uses but you know what will actually be easier. I will open your account to the be a beta tester for our new tracking platform which should help avoid all these issues you are experiencing. Please log in now and pull new links. You will notice it is a bit different. All the best!

Awesome! Just tried it and it worked! Thank you!

There are about 5 different domains that the link builder generally uses but you know what will actually be easier. I will open your account to the be a beta tester for our new tracking platform which should help avoid all these issues you are experiencing. Please log in now and pull new links. You will notice it is a bit different. All the best!

It's for sure something with their links, except that you use your own tracker I do recommend you to use something like your own domain for redirecting that too especially cause other way this will not stop absolutely and possibly.

MI
Back