The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Am I doing everything right? (steps inside)

jeffest

affiliate
Hello everyone,
I am a complete noob who have read a lot of info and ready to start. Please tell me, am I doing everything right?

1. I have a United Kingdom adult dating offers with SOI payout $2 - $3 (friend provided it for me)
I've heard that it's better to try with cheap offers. Is it so? Why? Or $2 is ok?

2. I've scraped several landings & banners for the start. It's better to have own yeah, but I have what I have.

3. I've registered at eroadvertising and ready to buy some traffic from them. Right place?

4. I've registered at Voluum. Yes, it's $99 but I don't have to worry about tracker hosting at least for one month

5. I have a shared hosting at hostmonster. Is it enough to begin with?

6. I wanna try campaign with 4 banners and two landings. Each banner budget is $20-$30. Is it enough to start?

Please tell what I'm missing or doing wrong.
And thank you for the wonderful forum

best regards

Hi @jeffest

1. I have a United Kingdom adult dating offers with SOI payout $2 - $3 (friend provided it for me)
I've heard that it's better to try with cheap offers. Is it so? Why? Or $2 is ok?

Few things here:
1. Cheap offers so you can test how well the offer with limited budget. The higher the payout, the greater budget is needed.
2. There is no "ok" or "not ok". If the offer is converting good and you have some budget to back up, then it's good.

3. I've registered at eroadvertising and ready to buy some traffic from them. Right place?

Not sure what is the offer, so can't really comment on this. But as long as they have inventory for UK, then it should be fine to test. Allocate a budget to test out.

5. I have a shared hosting at hostmonster. Is it enough to begin with?

If you are going to send in high volume, definitely not. For beginner and just for testing purpose, it's ok.

Hope that helps.

Few things here:
1. Cheap offers so you can test how well the offer with limited budget. The higher the payout, the greater budget is needed.
2. There is no "ok" or "not ok". If the offer is converting good and you have some budget to back up, then it's good.
Hi,
Thank you very much for your comment.
But I'm missing something here.
'payout' - this is the money which will be paid for me per lead, am I right?
Why then the higher payout, the greater budget? What did I miss?

In my logic - I pay eroadvertising per click and get $2 per conversion from aff network. So thenbigger payout - the reacher I am, no?

'payout' - this is the money which will be paid for me per lead, am I right?

Yes.

Why then the higher payout, the greater budget? What did I miss?

What is the reason they could have bought cheap traffic themselves but still want to pay you so high?

The thing is, the higher the payout, the harder it is to convert (as a general, I can't speak for all). So you would have to spend more money to play around with it.

What is the reason they could have bought cheap traffic themselves but still want to pay you so high?

The thing is, the higher the payout, the harder it is to convert (as a general, I can't speak for all). So you would have to spend more money to play around with it.
That makes sense now. Thanks for the explanation!

MI
Back