The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Alternatives to aweber?

Emailserving has just opened up and im getting us some nice coupons for the Newbie 411 guide to test this!

I like Aweber a lot ! They have very easy to set up autoresponders system and you can build some great forms real easy and it's very simple to integrate into Facebook and WordPress. There pricing is about average maybe a little more then IContact and you can get your first month for a $1 Definitely would recommend them !

To be honest Aweber does rock! Im looking into sendgrid for my outgoing server also - anyone used them?

Not heard of SendGrid before K, but seems to be quite a few new email services starting up, which can only be a good thing I suppose. I went with Aweber and have been happy with them so far, although I'm currently far from a power user!

I would just like to point out that imnicamail.com is a good starting point for those that want to try list building for free (up to 1000 members/ 6k emails per month). I am sure their delivery rates are not as good as some other services, but still, it's worth a try if you are really short on cash.

Yeah Imnica is definitely a good way to go if you are on a budget. Their interface is nothing to write home about though.

Sorry to revive an old thread, but I just want to add MadMimi as a free option for people who just started. They recently increase the limit from 100 to 2500 subscribers for their free plan with 12,500 emails limit per month. Not bad at all and they allow affiliate marketers unlike MailChimp. I like MailChimp but too bad they don't allow affiliate marketing.

AWeber has the best interface and deliverability IMO. As for Imnica, I found a lot of junk mails in my Gmail were delivered through Imnica so I'm just guessing that deliverability may not be as high as AWeber. I remember receiving an email from Imnica owner many months back saying they are doing something to improve this.

Sorry to revive an old thread, but I just want to add MadMimi as a free option for people who just started. They recently increase the limit from 100 to 2500 subscribers for their free plan with 12,500 emails limit per month. Not bad at all and they allow affiliate marketers unlike MailChimp. I like MailChimp but too bad they don't allow affiliate marketing.

AWeber has the best interface and deliverability IMO. As for Imnica, I found a lot of junk mails in my Gmail were delivered through Imnica so I'm just guessing that deliverability may not be as high as AWeber. I remember receiving an email from Imnica owner many months back saying they are doing something to improve this.

So how is MadMimi's deliverability compared to Imnica Mail?

BTW this is a must read in regards to MailChimp and affiliate marketing: Does MailChimp Ban Affiliate Links? | MailChimp.com

Unfortunately I don't know the answer :( I'm using Digital Access Pass on my site and since my list is very small, I'm using the built-in autoresponder. I set up integration with MadMimi in DAP so I have a backup copy of my list, but when I send email I do it from DAP.

Thanks for the MailChimp link! That certainly helps to clarify their stand on this affiliate marketing thing.

Having now used AWeber for some time i gotta say i wouldn't use anything different...very nice piece of kit!

Hi,

The best way in the internet marketing is always been to reach someone by emailing. Most of people are using Bulk emailing services to keep their customers up to date on what is new in there products or website, etc. The big point here is to hit the inbox of the recipient not spam. However myself had tried many ways to email the list which send the email to the customers inbox. Never had any of this done from any bulk emailing service. There are many software's in the market which provides this service but always bear in mind that all of them are not able to deliver the emails to the inbox. Only a company or software which is providing dedicated stuff can send your emails to the recipient inbox. As far as my experience which the different companies I have found the best which had worked for me they are " Imailunlimited ". They assisted me every part of there software and where I’m stuck they help me out. The best part is they have 24×7 support service and there live chat is amazing. I would highly recommend you this software and you can find anything you want for stepping in Email Marketing. Some of there main features are Mail from rotation, IP rotation, Domain rotation, Live Reports ( Opens + Clicks + Deliveries + Bounces + Blocks) and Test Send + Spam test Feature is really nice.

Thank You!

I have seen a lot of people dissatisfied with Aweber and GetResponse. Although I used Aweber for around 3 years and found nothing that could annoy me. But as now my list is quite big, I switched to Infusionmail. No competition to them if you're a big business. However there's also a short-budget option for those who are concerned with the user interface and deliverability rates. One of my net friends is using this alternatives and he himself own a pretty big list - around 20k, but I don't know why he loves it so much although he could afford Infusionmail too. Its called FreshMail and you can read its review here.

Recently I gave it a try and I was forced to think why people are still going for aweber or icontact when they have such amazing service at crazy prices! My views regarding aweber or other popular services have now changed.

I would urge everyone to atleast just have a look at FreshMail here.

banners
Back