The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Alternatives to AdSense

plutarkosy

affiliate
Are you guys familiar with any ad network similar to AdSense but with less restrictive policies and that pays to PayPal?

AdSense is way too nit picky for my taste, you have to go trough a whole process of them approving your site, and you have to match some criteria... I don't know, the whole thing is pretty tiresome, I am looking for a simple thing like a network from where you can download some code to put in your webpage to display the ads and then you start making money right away (providing that you have a big enough traffic, of course!)

The best alternative to adsense would be the Yahoo/Bing ad network. I assume their policies are similar and I believe they too don't send your earnings to you via paypal.

The best adsense alternative for bloggers which pays to Paypal I believe is Adversal but they only accept sites that get at least 50,000 page views a month.

Thanks a lot, I will try to check Adversal out.

I really don't understand the logic behind this random requirements, what are they losing exactly when they display ads on a low traffic website? I could understand some restrictions regarding the content of a website, maybe they don't want to be associated with certain sensitive materials, but otherwise what's the big deal if I simply want to put some ads right from the start on my website?

You can do that with YouTube, you can start collecting ad revenue from the very first video that you post.

There are many networks and many different commission rates depending on the field you need, consider carefully

The best alternative to adsense would be the Yahoo/Bing ad network. I assume their policies are similar and I believe they too don't send your earnings to you via paypal.

The best adsense alternative for bloggers which pays to Paypal I believe is Adversal but they only accept sites that get at least 50,000 page views a month.

did you tried this site ?

I have tried companies like Adsense and Adbrite and they did not do nearly as good as Altitude Digital Partners.

I found that now amazon.com also has native contextual ads offering which you can try.

Are you guys familiar with any ad network similar to AdSense but with less restrictive policies and that pays to PayPal?

AdSense is way too nit picky for my taste, you have to go trough a whole process of them approving your site, and you have to match some criteria... I don't know, the whole thing is pretty tiresome, I am looking for a simple thing like a network from where you can download some code to put in your webpage to display the ads and then you start making money right away (providing that you have a big enough traffic, of course!)

It seems to me you are looking for a more dedicated ad network, in a sense that they are more flexible in the way of working and towards your needs. Also, the quantity of traffic is not essential for some affiliate business models (such as CPA, CPI), as much as the quality.

How much are you pushing right now? And are you focusing on a specific model?

banners
Back