The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Almost got scammed! Domainer be caution of this.

game333

One client mailed me up saying we are interested in your domain blah blah blah, offering for $15,000

While in domain auction, I'm offering just $47.

Would you even believe in it?

Anyway, it become more suspicious for the link, and inside it were focusing on 1 website, every user just say this is good, very very good.

Till now I haven't heard of, selling a domain require a cert.

upload_2016-9-13_15-46-7.png

One client mailed me up saying we are interested in your domain blah blah blah, offering for $15,000

While in domain auction, I'm offering just $47.

Would you even believe in it?

Anyway, it become more suspicious for the link, and inside it were focusing on 1 website, every user just say this is good, very very good.

Till now I haven't heard of, selling a domain require a cert.

View attachment 6884

Stay away from those - I'm also into domain marketing and one time someone offered me 10 grand for a domain, and then told me I need a certificate, just like your situation.

It's a scam - they incorporate things like google in their domains, to make it look more legit.

And the worst part is that, many people still fall for it.

Stay away from those - I'm also into domain marketing and one time someone offered me 10 grand for a domain, and then told me I need a certificate, just like your situation.

It's a scam - they incorporate things like google in their domains, to make it look more legit.

And the worst part is that, many people still fall for it.

Actually that's answer-google(dot)online.
Scammer are pretty wise nowadays

I have been a domain investor (domainer) for a very long time and this is a very common scam that people try to pull. It's usually referred to as an Appraisal Scam since they are basically trying to get you to pay for an appraisal of your domain after which the buyer will disappear.

Many people new to the domain world have been scammed by the people that try to pull this scam. The scammer is just trying to get you to pay for an appraisal just to make a little money and there IS no buyer.

If it sounds too good to be true, it usually is. ;)

MI
Back