The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Allow myself to introduce myself

Amelie K

Hello all!

Being new to the whole marketing/affiliate world I'm comforted to have a site with a forum such as this where I can find other newbies to turn to and cry with when feeling overwhelmed. I keed I keed!

Today is my first day on the job and my brain hasn't retained any information (as long as it's not obvious I'll be fine right?:confused: ) Before joining Share Results, I was a personal trainer and a therapist for autistic children, 2 completely different jobs having nothing to do with one another or with what I'm doing now. How I ended up working in any of these fields I have no idea, I studied Interior Design.

So that is me in a very small nutshell.

Expect lots comments and questions from me, some may have some sign of intelligence, and others may not.

Til' next time!

Hi Amelie,

Welcome to 5 Star. You are lucky to be working with a team
as dynamic as ShareResults!

Wow what a diverse background. You almost make it sound like
the wind picks you up, blows you around and you just land somewhere
not knowing how you got there. To0 funny! :)

Anyway we're here for you. Hollar when you have questions.

Welcome to 5 Star, Amelie K.

You sound like a very interesting person.

We are glad to have you as a 5 Star member. It is good to know that you plan to do a lot of posting.

Those Share Results people are great. You are working with some very nice people.

What convert Amelie to leave the gym and work for Share Results was Sara's bench press. She loved the way sara was benching 200 pounds and thought I must join Share Results to be like her.

:)
(8)
][

MI
Back