The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Alex Manager of CPA adsschain

alexcpa

affiliate
I'm looking for best affiliates for my top converting offers I have PPL/PPS dating offers Cam-Dating-Iframes and many more east and fast converting offers $30/$40/$50 Payouts and sms offer is also available ready to promote landers and many more offers easy payment system weekly and $100 minimum

ThankYou

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, Alex and welcome to AffiliateFix. Please check your inbox, I've sent you a PM.

We love having new networks join us! Please note though, that you cannot promote, recruit or solicit to our members until you apply and get accepted as a verified vendor in our official Resources section. This is not optional.

You can learn more here: Official - How To Get Your Resource Listed | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

Please be sure to read the required criteria below the video before submitting an application.

The official resource listing is a really good thing. It gives you an increased trust factor and exposure to 102,000+ members.

It's fast, free and easy to apply but don't hesitate to let us know if you need help with your application.

Enjoy the forums, Alex!

Last edited:
MI
Back