The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win
AIVIX - Financial offers with CPA up to $1300

Official AIVIX - Financial offers with CPA up to $1300

Since I switched to Aivix, I got rid of the headache with the selection of advertisers. A couple of times I've met some muddy guys and lost the cache. Now there is a minimum of troubles and I can safely launch traffic, not paying attention to technical issues, respect pp)

image.png

Where should an affiliate get info from: best affiliate marketing podcasts and
Youtube channels

The popularity of Affiliate Marketing is just growing with increasingly more people
wanting to make money on it. This all leads to a surge in demand for various affiliate
marketing training courses, podcasts, webinars, articles and other sources created to
immerse yourself into the industry.

Today we decided to help out newcomer webmasters and anyone else who just likes
to consume useful info and have prepared a small selection of YouTube channels
dedicated to affiliate marketing.

Mobio

This is the official channel of the Mobio advertising agency, where the guys regularly
post useful content. Meet-ups with marketers, discussing the prospects of the
advertising business, analyzing startups, launching new products from well-known
companies, breaking down profitable bundles, podcasts and affiliate marketing
lessons – the channel has plenty of all of that.

Oleg Reshetnikov

The channel currently has a basic course on mobile affiliate marketing with detailed
descriptions of AC launch options, tutorials for properly using trackers and other
promotion tools. Oleg also talks about ways to design converting creatives, analyzes
real ad campaigns and just hands out curious tips for working with your target
audience. This course is definitely a must-watch for any newcomer.

Аffiliate marketing

The official channel of the kote.ws forum, founded by Alexander Kornilov or simply
Kot, publishes podcasts dedicated to reviews of affiliate programs and the latest
affiliate marketing news. The author is eager to answer his subscribers’ questions
and share Instagram hacks or advices on using Twitter to launch ad campaigns
for Tier 1 countries.

Summing up

The sources we’ve just covered all offer a ton of relevant info that would be useful
for both newbies and experienced affiliates. And if you have any questions about
affiliate marketing or traffic running, go ahead and turn to our chat or your
personal manager – we’ll help everyone.

I recommend these guys. I've been running traffic here for almost a month and the impression is good. If you decide to register here, I advise you to look for a promo. Promotions for boost is not a weak bonus

I always tried to run traff on direct advertisers, cause it is more profitable. In some places, of course, it was so, but at first they delayed payments, and then they disappeared altogether. I agree the affiliate programs are more protected from such cases. Signed up with promo to Aivix - boost to Asia fire)

The Grand Summer Giveaway by Aivix – chance to earn Aivix Coins in one click!

Hello everyone! The Aivix Team has really big news for you.
As you know, in addition to high CPA-rates, ready-to-use funnels, and personal affiliate managers,
Aivix is valued for having the largest in-house gift store. Aivix partners receive both stable payouts
for advertising and also big internal bonuses to purchase gifts in the Aivix Store. If you are an affiliate,
then you obviously know what you are collecting bonuses for, and for sure, you would like to speed up this process.

Especially for you the Aivix team announced the start of the Grand Summer Giveaway! Every week
troughthout June Aivix will give away some substantial amount of AivixCoins for the Aivix Store.
Spend the prize on any goods in the Aivix Store right away, or keep it for something bigger!

This week you've got the chance to take part in the very first June giveaway and get 500 AC to your account.
Weekly, right after the raffle results are announced, Aivix Team will name the sum of the next prize!
Will you be the first winner? Let's find out on June 9th!

Wanna try your luck? Join our Telegram chat now and press the "Participate" button in the following post!
Still, have any questions? Do not hesitate to contact Aivix support – Aivix affiliate managers are available 24/7 for you.

Last edited:

THE MOST PROFITABLE GEOs OF MAY

It's the beginning of June, which means it's time to take stock of May and tell you about
the most profitable GEOs of the past month. As usual, let's start with the top three:

Poland — a country with a rich history, cheap traffic, a low level of competition and
lots of different financial offers to promote.

Italy — a GEO populated by 60 million people, with each person making an average
of €2000. The audience responds well to ads and is eager to make money on profitable
offers.

Switzerland is one of the top three countries to live in thanks to the fact that the average
salary of local residents is at least €9700. The Swiss value quality, are open-minded and
well versed in finance - use this to your advantage when planning the ad campaign.

This time, all three GEOs are from Europe, with each one showing a decent ROI when it
comes to financial offers.
But wait there’s more! No one’s forcing you to pick these 3 specifically – we got 7 more
no less amazing options for you:

France. One of the most densely populated countries in Europe with an active, patriotic
and freedom-loving target audience. Here bitcoin is as popular as the actual official
currency, which is why France is a great GEO for financial offers.

Spain. Since the country is constantly experiencing crises and revolutions, its population
has long learned to treat its income with diligence. A properly thought through AC can
make this an excellent GEO to turn a profit in.

Canada. A desirable destination for millions of immigrants from all over the world.
The average paycheck here is $3500 a month, but sometimes even this amount isn’t
enough for the local residents. In other words, Canadians are extremely interested in
additional passive income, and that’s where financial offers come in!

Chili. Now this GEO is a lovely option for the affiliates themselves. Retiring Chileans
have tens of thousands of dollars worth of savings that they’ll gladly spend on your offer.

Austria. An interesting option when it comes to running traffic. Austrians value their
culture, trust online reviews and respect local opinion leaders. The people here show
initiative, meaning simple creatives listing the advantages of your offer will be enough
to interest the local TA and turn a profit.

Korea. Korea, being one of the most developed countries of Asia, is the epitome
of a Tier 1 GEO and has very high CPC payouts. Most foreign traffic sources are equally
popular here while the average salary is $3500 a month – this is but a fraction of what
Korea has to offer.

Greece. A small country with a well-off TA perfect for making a profit on. Most Greeks
love buying products from marketplaces. And given the great love of the Greeks for money,
we get excellent conditions for launching an ad campaign on this GEO.

This month was quite a profitable one and it brought our partners a ton of conversions.
Be sure to write how well you did in May and what your expectations for June are.
Also don’t forget that you can ask your personal manager for any advice — @aivix_support

ELEVATE Summit - Meet us online

Have you heard about the affiliate marketing conference hosted by AffiliateINSIDER?
That’s right, the one that’ll take place online on June 14-15

If you haven’t joined it yet, now’s the perfect time to do it!
The event will feature panel discussions with experts, master classes and networking.
There are more than 1,500 delegates and over 30 speakers with reports about efficient
affiliate marketing, ways to properly interact with the TA and innovative advertising tools –
this is but a fraction of what ELEVATE Summit has in store for its participants.

The event promises to be noticeably large-scale, so the Aivix team has prepared
all of these just for it:

✅ A virtual booth, where you can chat with the Aivix team in person, ask questions and
get valuable advice on working with the financial vertical

✅ A special video and exclusive content with tips on working with financial offers for
Aivix partners

✅ A giveaway with epic prizes, with each participant getting personal bonuses for
completing simple actions. While the luckiest bunch will go home with an especially
valuable prize.

Join the event and set up a meeting with members of the Aivix affiliate program -
all throughout the ELEVATE Summit, the guys will be happy to answer your questions.

See you there!

Last edited:

Vote for the best Affiliate Program

The Aivix team has been working in affiliate marketing for more than 5 years.
Every year we work hard to get better: we regularly expand our range of offers,
raise rates, run giveaways and promote our partners' traffic to advertisers.

Our team is seeking to provide webmasters with more and more comfortable
and profitable working conditions. We are steadily growing and expanding,
improving the quality of interaction with partners and striving to improve
the system of payments and bonuses. And positive feedback confirms that
the Aivix affiliate program is the best in the business!

We have already won MAC'21, Kinza 360, Conversion club and AGS Awards 2022.
And now the Aivix team has been nominated in two categories of
the Summer Rankings 2022 by major online affiliate source OfferVault:

:cool:«Top Affiliate Network 2022»

:cool:«Top Finance Affiliate Network 2022»

Dear friends, we try hard to make Aivix better and your feedback helps us to do so.
And the awards prove that we are moving in the right direction.

Support Aivix in voting and together we can make even more progress!

Last edited:

Instalanding: what types exist and which convert best of all?

Launching a social media ad campaign is an effective affiliate marketing option that can
potentially provide impressive coverage, engage an active audience and secure a decent
conversion rate. However, it’s vital you know how to properly use the tools that enable you
to launch social media ACs, and today we’re taking a look at a very peculiar way to promote
an offer – insta-landings. What these are, what sub-types exist and which of them convert
best of all - all that will be explained in today’s article.

Instalanding: what is it and what types of it exist?

An instalanding is a regular Instagram profile designed as a landing page. This profile
consists of a single photo for 6, 9 or 12 squares that describe the promoted product,
its appearance, advantages and other important features. This is a great way to stand out
from the competition and create a visually appealing landing page for free.

As for the types of instalandings, there are only three of them:

1. Square. This one consists of a 3 by 3 square with 9 posts. In this case, each block
    only includes the title, the content is placed within the posts themselves.
  2. Endless. This type of landing allows you to just infinitely stack posts and creatives,
    which are laid out in a way to resemble a website. Such a landing will look organic
    and attract the attention of users.
  3. Product-centered. In this case, the entire profile is created to describe a product –
    the header contains the main information on the offer, USP and all the necessary
    shopping links. While other formats warm the audience up or use native ads, this
    one presents the product right off the bat. This model lets you cram in even an entire
    online store into one profile as well as get an additional response from your target
    audience. Statistics claim that the TA asks questions and voices their desire to
    purchase the offer most often when it’s a product-centered instalanding.
If you carefully think through your creative and landing, any of the options we’ve covered can
help you turn a profit when promoting financial offers. First of all, you could design the profile
as an affluent business person telling the story of their success. For example, one square
could briefly cover their bio, the second - the product’s features, the third - the promoted offer
and so forth.
Second, you can design your instalanding to look like a showcase or an ad for a specific product.
For the first case, it is better to use the endless format, since it lets you add as many financial
offers as you like and make a profit off of each client you attract. When promoting a product,
use the third type of instalandings we described and assign a role to each of the squares – make
one talk about the prices, another - the contact info, yet another shall describe the appearance
and features of the product. Don’t forget to include some info about the offer and the USP into
the header.

Summing up

As you can see, instalandings are quite an interesting and effective way to promote offers.
In today’s article, we analyzed this format in detail, as well as all its varieties. The decision which
of the three instalanding options is the most profitable is up to you. But to avoid making a mistake,
you can compare all the formats using good ol’ A/B tests – make a campaign for each one, launch
them (with the lowest possible budget) and check the statistics you get.

However, we believe that the crypto offers will convert best of all with the product-centered
instalanding. This is the format that lets you hook in a client, provide basic info about the offer and
motivate the person to stick around. As for the rest - do those tests we mentioned and if even they
fail to paint a clear picture, go ahead and ask your questions in our chat:
https://t.me/aivix

Last edited:
Good evening,I want to share my opinion about Aivix. I poured traffic in Germany using one of the top offers that was recommended to me by the manager. Unfortunately I failed to get good profit right away and in the first month of test pouring I broke even. Then I had to dig through the bundle to find the reasons why I got such a result. In the end my manager and I have changed my creatives, started targeting a different audience and raised rates. Now for the second month im making profit, and with Aivix i average out $1000 a month.

Good evening,I want to share my opinion about Aivix. I poured traffic in Germany using one of the top offers that was recommended to me by the manager. Unfortunately I failed to get good profit right away and in the first month of test pouring I broke even. Then I had to dig through the bundle to find the reasons why I got such a result. In the end my manager and I have changed my creatives, started targeting a different audience and raised rates. Now for the second month im making profit, and with Aivix i average out $1000 a month.

A perfect example of why it is soooooo important to build great relationships with our affiliate managers.

Thanks for reporting on this!

How to evaluate the effectiveness of an advertising campaign?

Every affiliate wants to be sure of the profitability of their advertising campaign even before
it is launched. In preparation, it is important to select the most converting funnels, the right
target audience and the most profitable GEOs, but how effective will such a campaign be?
How to evaluate the effectiveness of the advertising campaign and optimize the promotion
of the offer? Let us tell you more!

Analyse the effectiveness of the AC

First of all, pay attention to CTR and CPC - these two metrics reflect the click-through rate
of ads and cost per click on a banner, respectively.

The first indicator allows you to understand which ads are of interest to your target audience
and which should be discarded from the outset. The second indicator is used to estimate the
cost of a lead. If it is too high, the CPC needs to be reduced, and this can be done by
increasing the CTR of the ad. For example, you can personalize it for a specific segment of
the target audience, or turn a regular creo into a dynamic one (GIF or video format) to draw
more attention to the ad.

Also keep an eye on the CPM metric, which reflects the cost per 1,000 impressions.
This rate changes daily through an auction and reflects the overheating of the market, as the
final price of impressions is influenced by targeting audiences, time of display of ads, and
traffic sources. Monitoring the CPM will allow you to recognize situations in which the
advertising campaign would be more effective if it were launched at a different time,
with a wider target audience or in a different placement.

And to summarize the success of your advertising campaign, you can use ROI, which is a
measure of the percentage of net return on investments. If it's zero, you've recouped your
costs, but only gained valuable experience as income. A figure above zero reflects a net gain.

Summary of results

In traffic running, many metrics have been invented for good reason, helping to optimize a
campaign, evaluate its effectiveness and improve future bids based on the data obtained.
Today we've looked at several options and guarantee that a proper analysis will help you
increase your income from any one of your advertising campaigns.

Any other questions about uploading?
Check out our chat room:
https://t.me/aivix

Google search results. Key elements for your website

Contextual advertising is a very powerful tool in traffic arbitrage, the proper use of which
provides an opportunity to earn up to tens of thousands of dollars. That is why every
webmaster wants to climb to the top of search engine results when working with
contextual advertising.

Few people realize that the results of search engine outputs are divided into dozens of
blocks. Quick links, videos, Wikipedia, top news and many other sections - each of them
can be used to get to the very top and increase the chances of a successful advertising
campaign. We'll tell you how to do this using Google as an example.

How can you increase the popularity of your website through SERPs?

There are more than a dozen SERP blocks in total, but in today's article we'll explore the
main ones. The first block to promote a website is quick links. Google itself creates them
for the page and no one knows exactly how best to stimulate the AI, but one thing is certain -
try as best as possible to optimize the structure of the site. Make separate links to the price,
contacts, product description and so on.

The second point is to place relevant videos on the site more often. If you regularly place
videos on your source, for example, about finance, and they gain popularity, then gradually
Google will show them in the relevant section for requests related to this topic.

The third element is the website search box. If the resource is content-rich, well-structured
and, in the opinion of the AI, useful to the user, a product search function will appear right
next to the link in the search results for that particular site.

This is difficult to achieve, but it is possible. The main thing is to meet the above requirements
and implement the Schema.org micro markup ("@type": "SearchAction").

Summing up

Although today we've only covered 3 things you can do to increase your website's ranking in
the Google search engine, you can find much more information about this topic
in our chat: Aivix - chat [ENG].

Otherwise, pay attention to the aforementioned aspects, make your website content as good
as possible, try to add more content-related photos and videos, and adapt your resource not
only for the TA, but also for search engine crawlers, which is essentially what your place in the
top search rankings depends on.

image.jpg

Affiliate World Europe is the most prestigious conference in Europe in affiliate
marketing which is taking place now, on July 6-7 in Barcelona. Of course, Aivix is
there, too. We hope you didn’t forget to get tickets to the event and that you’re having
a great time with us

Over 4000 participants, 150 affiliate networks, 200 expo stands, 35 speakers, and all this
is a small part of what you can expect to see there!

You can meet our representatives and affiliate managers during the main event. We will
gladly answer any questions. We also do not want to leave our favorite affiliates without
gifts. Participate in the raffle and win $300! All participants will get 200 AivixCoins
guaranteed for signing up in our Affiliate Network. The bonus points can be exchanged
for gifts in the Aivix Store. Everyone will win a prize

The conference is in full swing! Don’t forget about the remaining mini-meetups where
you can meet the Aivix team:

ABC Affiliates Dinner (7.07)
Affiliate Kings Party (7.07)
Affiliate Networking Series Barcelona (7.07)

Our advice is to stay up to date and be sure to visit these events! If you want to
schedule a meeting, let us know by contacting @aivix_support on Telegram

image.jpg

Out-of-the-box approaches to earning on financial offers

Every year an increasing number of webmasters start running traffic and with each new
launch they have to come up with new approaches to attract the target audience.

It's 2022 and it seems that every conceivable idea for a promotion has already been
tried - so what to do? We’re about to tell you!

Success Story

A format that has already been used up and down, which you can still vary a bit and
grab your share of the AC conversion.

First, when describing your success story, put the emphasis on being realistic. That is,
instead of the familiar wads of money and expensive cars, you should elaborate on
financial transactions, card deposits, currency manipulation and et cetera.

Secondly, it is a good idea to embed large CTA buttons in the ads. This will have a
positive effect on CR.

1.jpg

Playing with stocks of well-known companies

The approach is recent and already is in high demand among webmasters. The
idea is simple: focus on exposing and revealing the secrets of popular investors. For
example, "For so many years, individuals have been hiding a gold mine from
people..." creatives are not a bad idea.

In 2022, the topic of investment has never been more relevant, and many people, even
those with no knowledge in finance, rush to find the secrets of making profitable
investments. This is where affiliate marketers come in with their promotional offers.

There are two formats of work here - either lean more towards a success story (e.g. "a
friend accidentally found out about a money-making scheme and told me, and now I'm
sharing it with everyone who wants it"), or go for realism. For the second format,
prepare +- realistic charts of financial transactions and market manipulation.

2.jpg

3.jpg

CTAs with deadlines

As soon as potential customers see an offer that is profitable for them, they are
already interested in it. When a time limit is added, there is an even greater desire to
make a purchase without unnecessary hesitation. If you add bonuses to the mix, the
target audience won't be able to resist it.

Temporary offers can include first deposit bonuses, a wheel of fortune with various
prizes, a discount on trading commissions and similar triggers typical for financial offers.

Summing up the results

In today's article, we've looked at some very common techniques that have been used
to promote previously. However, even with new ideas and unusual creatives, it is possible
to achieve an excellent ROI.

And if you have any questions along the way, you can always ask for help in our chat
room: Aivix - chat [ENG]

Last edited:
image.jpg

Financial offers for webmasters. Is it profitable for a website owner to operate a
CPA model?

CPA is a payment model known to many, which offers webmaster the monetisation
of traffic for the actions of the targeted audience.

For a long time now, this format has been very popular in traffic arbitrage, and today
we will look at what profit it can bring to a website owner.

Is it profitable for a website owner to operate using CPA model?

Overall, the CPA format is very profitable and allows you to make a solid profit
off of every client you bring in. But what exactly does it take to work with it?

Firstly, it is important to choose a suitable offer that matches the theme of our
website. In this case, we will initially distribute the advertisement to the audience
interested in it.

Secondly, it is important to evaluate the source of traffic itself, i.e. does our website
generate sufficient user growth for endless profit generation? If all the above
criteria are taken into account, the payment format is definitely worth trying at least
because of the fast recoupment - it is much more profitable than RevShare payment.

What is the difference between CPA and RevShare?

So, why is the first format more profitable than the second? Although the percentage
of the advertiser's income may be higher than the targeting expenses, it is all about
time and guarantees.

First of all, no one guarantees your earnings. In the case of RevShare, the money
can be earned either by an ad or by a client. In the latter case, the company only
loses money, which means that you don't get any or even lose money.

Secondly, even if there is a money gain, it is impossible to say exactly when it will
happen. It may take a day, a week, a month or even more.

On the contrary, the CPA payout format does guarantee that the profits will be in
your wallet as soon as possible, and you won't be disappointed with the size of
the payout, either. With RevShare, you can't predict much, and it takes much longer
to get paid.

Summing up the results

As you can see, the CPA model has way more advantages than the RevShare
format. It's easier to work with click-per-action, and the earnings are not aimed
at some distant future, but at getting it in the course of an advertising campaign.
To get you started - simply get a site ready and organize a target audience.
The rest depends on the level of preparation for the promotion.

By the way, if you need assistance, our Aivix managers are ready to help with
any questions: Aivix - chat [ENG]

Last edited:
image.jpg

Gamification in creatives and landing pages

The more interaction with your audience, the higher its response to the offer. When
launching a campaign this is the precise principle that webmasters try adhere to.
However, only a small part of them uses gamification in their creatives and landing
pages, although this is one of the most powerful marketing tools. Read on in today's
article!

Do you make use of surveys?

If not, you definitely should give it a go. Surveys make promotions personalized
for each client and allow you to collect the maximum amount of data about them.
For instance, suggest a user to find out how much money they will make in a month
if they invest X dollars now.

Prepare several questions for the questionnaire and redirect the client to different
offers, depending on the audience's answers. You may also cheat by offering to earn
money on the same platform regardless of the client's results.

Achievements

That is a game-changer for an audience hooked on the thrill of competition.
Achievements get them interested - how many more are available, what
achievements are there, and how to achieve them. All these questions keep the
client on the landing page and motivate them to stay on the page as long as
possible, learning more and more useful information about the offer.

1.jpg

On the downside, you will have to break an extra sweat on the design of the
achievements and remember to link them to the promotional offer itself.

Fortune-telling

The idea is that this is definitely worth trying out with your creatives. It's easy to
implement, and it generates good profit. To create a form, write a headline like "Do
you want to know how much money will be in your wallet in a year?". Then toss in
some random answers to this question with a link to the main offer.

2.jpg

Preferably, the answers in the fortune-telling form should be in the form of tips.
Some should be directly linked to the advertisement, while others should be generic.
Either way, the user will attempt the questionnaire several times and eventually go to
the landing page.

Summing up

Gamification is very useful in traffic arbitrage and allows you to make a mini-game
out of ordinary landing pages and creatives. Playing with users makes them attracted
to an offer and gives some motivation to execute the desired action.

image.jpg

Data analytics

Data analytics is an essential part of any advertising campaign. For successful traffic
arbitrage, affiliates should choose convenient and efficient services for traffic analysis.
In today's selection we will name a couple of them.

Matomo

The service has an intuitively understandable interface, no data sampling, import of
data from Google Analytics, and Yandex. Metrics, and other equally common services.
The platform does not ask for money for its operation and provides the most
transparent statistics on the target audience.

Work with it whether you're uploading over social media, contextual advertising,
or your websites - it's all at your fingertips.

Klipfolio

A versatile data collection platform that allows you to integrate more than 300
different services. SQL database, Zendesk, HubSpot, Google Ads, and dozens of
other options can be linked to a small window from which the webmaster can
monitor campaign statistics/adverts.

Klipfolio itself is relatively free. Although it has paid versions priced between
$49 and $400 per month, it offers a 14-day trial period and a demo mode in
which you can use all the features in a limited format.

MixPanel

It helps with website analytics, monitors user engagement with promotional offers,
and helps segment audiences according to pre-set filters. It also displays real-time
advertising campaign statistics, allows you to analyze traffic upload results, and
perform many other equally important tasks.

All this is totally free of charge. You can use MixPanel at no extra charge for up to
25,000 events. These include clicking a button, downloading a file, registering on the
website, and so on.

It is possible to offer the site administration a partnership once the limit has been
exhausted. The admins can extend the limit up to 200,000 events. If this is not enough,
you can increase the limits by paying between $150 and $2,000.

Summing up the results

All the services mentioned today are either free or partially free of charge. They are
certainly not inferior to their paid counterparts in terms of usefulness. Try them out,
and if you have any questions, feel free to ask in the chat room: Aivix - chat [ENG]

image.jpg

How is an antidetect browser better than an ordinary VPN?

2022 has become a problem for many VPN services. Constant blocks, trouble with state
authorities, and a complete mess with clients. More frequently, affiliate marketers want
to know how they can replace VPN services that might get blocked randomly.

Luckily there is a way out - antidetect browsers. It is a professional software which
provides the webmaster with even more options than usual VPN services. Read on
about their advantages and functionality in this article.

How is an antidetect better than VPN?

An antidetect has the following advantages:

1. Generating ordinary users profile pictures. The antidetect browser substitutes
    all your data and displays it as a regular person on the web, whereas a VPN
    encrypts them and thereby reveals that something is wrong.

2. Capability to operate using several profiles simultaneously. Antidetect browsers
    allow you to create dozens, if not hundreds, of identities working from different
    tabs. With each of them you can work separately.

3. Additional features. If a VPN simply disguises the data in the network, the
    antidetect browsers accelerate data import/export and tools for working with
    traffic or accounts, in addition to the spoofing.

4. Custom settings. As far as open API software goes, it can be linked to dozens
    of other applications, and it will all work as a single, convenient system.
At the same time, antidetect software is not the ideal VPN substitute. First of all, this
kind of software doesn't encrypt your traffic but only disguises your identity. It means
that all activity in the network will be absolutely exposed.

Second, an antidetect browser itself doesn't change the IP address and you'll have
to connect a proxy or VPN. Clearly, the first option is preferable, but you still need to
find quality consumables.

Summing up

As you can see, anti-detect browsers are capable of much more and are better suitable
for affiliate marketing than a VPN. It is especially true for additional features which the
webmaster selects himself.

Needless to say, you still need to know how to work with this tool, but you can't say
it's too much for these features.

MI
Back