The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Agency Account Hotmart or other Sales Platform

How can I get Agency Accounts of Hotmart
Like this.....
To get an agency account on Hotmart, you need to follow these steps:1. Register your ID number: Start by registering your ID number to complete the registration on the platform.

The rest of the steps are listed on that Hotmart help page. ;)

LMGTFU
letMeGoogleThatForYou.gif

That is the easy part --the devil is always in the details.

I couldn't see a single contact email or number on the Hotmart website and it took me a bunch of clicking around to find the help page.

That said, I am still on my first cup of coffee, might've been faster later in the day.

Morning Joe Reaction GIF by Laff

Hello guys! How can I get Agency Accounts of Hotmart or other Sales Platform?
To acquire agency accounts on platforms like Hotmart or other sales platforms, you typically need to contact the platform directly and inquire about their agency partnership programs. These programs are often designed for agencies or individuals who manage multiple clients' accounts or handle large volumes of sales.

You can usually find information about agency partnerships, including eligibility criteria and application processes, on the platform's website or by reaching out to their support or partnership teams directly. Keep in mind that requirements and procedures may vary depending on the platform, so it's essential to research and follow their specific guidelines for agency accounts.

banners
Back