The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

AffiliaXe.com

tech12psk

Hi ive been promoting offers from AffiliaXe.com, my affiliate manager Oran Furman. with his approval of all my landing pages and traffic source i promoted the offers after making some money and generating a invoice they blocked my account,

my affiliate id : 53604

when i contacted my affiliate manager this is what he said

e4d0be4576664ce2d96cf1076c222923.png

feba52ebbbd3ca63a23c75d0c6c12b79.png

ec1e0203e93ee5fc4a95128538ab4178.png

fe51aa36f2e2dbbaa01aceae7dcea14d.png

and now i think that they are not going to pay me !
what should i do now ? any suggestions

Last edited:
I would try to find a direct number and get them on the phone, ask them what the reason is, try to get things squared or atleast your payment out. Goodluck mate

Damn,, I also get blocked by AffiliaXe at Aug min.
I'm new and my first series campaign is to promoting offer from AffiliaXe.
They said my ads are fraud, I really believed that.
I think I did something wrong and I will be block by other network if using the same process.
I paid a lot time to find out what's wrong and read lots of article.
Then after 45 days, I saw this post.......

Damn,, I also get blocked by AffiliaXe at Aug min.
I'm new and my first series campaign is to promoting offer from AffiliaXe.
They said my ads are fraud, I really believed that.
I think I did something wrong and I will be block by other network if using the same process.
I paid a lot time to find out what's wrong and read lots of article.
Then after 45 days, I saw this post.......

This is the second post I've seen you saying you've been banned or not paid from a network.

If you describe what you're doing perhaps I can let you know what you are doing wrong , if you truely do not understand what is happening.

Give me the following information

Offer Name (helpful but not needed if the restrictions are straight forward), Offer Restictions (ie. No Adult traffic, Email only, No Incent...etc)
And then a short description of how you are pushing the offer.

This is the second post I've seen you saying you've been banned or not paid from a network.

If you describe what you're doing perhaps I can let you know what you are doing wrong , if you truely do not understand what is happening.

Give me the following information

Offer Name (helpful but not needed if the restrictions are straight forward), Offer Restictions (ie. No Adult traffic, Email only, No Incent...etc)
And then a short description of how you are pushing the offer.

Nop, I post this once. Maybe you mistook someone else.
And, Thanks for your willing to help.
Actually I don't think Affiliaxe so bad except this block things.
The system is stable(click no loose, update fast), AM is willing to reply email, and many offers with nice price.
[I said this compared to Peerfly, BidderPrice, and some local networks]

Now, here is the story.
I promoted WeCal calendar, targeting at PH.
Traffic source is Decisive. Just banner display and direct link.
In first campaign, I tried to test different copies.
You can see my creative via link.
At the second campaign, I took "time saving tool" as angle with different designs.
I run this campaign for just 1.5 day, then the offer paused.
And next day I get a email the same as others get, telling that I was fraud.

I asked for some people, there are some reasons they said:
1. My copy has really no convince. (yes, my copy skill need to improve, but is that as bad as fraud?)
2. The conversion rate is too low.
(Does a network will ban an AFF because of low CR? I don't know.)
(Maybe I should not use direct link. Maybe I have to optimize faster, block something faster..)
3. The advertiser didn't willing to pay.
(I personally think it's the most possible reason so far. The WeCal offer disappeared from many networks at that day.
And this app seems can monetize itself by only display ads.)

Wish for experienced commend. Sincerely and Thanks.

Last edited:
@RobinWillson from what you've put here doesn't seem like you've committed any fraud at all, unless you used some unauthorized ad copy or restricted traffic source or violated some other restriction on the offer. I couldn't give you a direct answer since I don't know your ad copy or the restrictions the offer had on it at the time.

If I were you I would ask for a detailed fraud report along with the exact reason it was rejected. Low conversion rates don't always mean a ban, depends on the everything as a whole. Direct Link definitely does not mean a ban. Optimization is something that comes with time. You tweak ad copy, landing pages (if you're not direct linking), traffic sources, bid keywords..etc.

And as far as the Advertiser not willing to pay, once again... you need to demand that proof be sent to you about your fraudulent activities. And if they refused or didn't pay the network at all on any traffic that's not your issue that's their issue to resolve. Even if it means working out some deal with you if you're willing to do so.

Don't use them,
Its bunch of some guys from EWA network which was closed because of non payment and fraud issue.
These guys never explain what happen, never deliver or show advertisers report,
But close account near the payment date,
By the way, If your amount is small like 100 or 150 dollars you can hope a payment but over 300 very hard to get paid from them

Stop using them

They have to give you some reasoning behind blocking your account or at least just subtract the fraudulent leads from your commissions.
Bad Business. thanks for the heads up

Don't use them,
Its bunch of some guys from EWA network which was closed because of non payment and fraud issue.
By the way, If your amount is small like 100 or 150 dollars you can hope a payment but over 300 very hard to get paid from them

Stop using them
Bunch of guys behind EWA? Who exactly?

Don't use them,

Stop using them

Tell us more about it

I just registered a affiliatefix account, just because of
AffiliaXe.com is really a big scammer.

Do not use them if you want promote any offers

What was your personal experience. It is important to tell us why when you make a post like this. Tell us your story.

I know some guys running good volumes with them ,they are strict on some offers but banning accounts randomly I don't think so .

Anybody else got a bad experience with them ?

Since I'm no longer on either side or the fence, I will try to provide some insights of what's going on in an affiliate network so perhaps it will give some light on this issue.
First of all, i'm not associated or have ever worked with affiliaxe. I dont know how good, performing, friendly, strict or honest they are, so what i'm writing here is a general opinion that can be applied to any other company.

It's an interesting paradox to discover that a company will somehow cut some of its future revenues, risk to damage its reputation for the sake of not paying some affiliates for traffic that was allegedly sent via some fraudulent manners.

Why would someone (a few people actually in the food chain - affiliate manager, team leader, affiliate director and compliance manager) in its right mind take that route?

1. The affiliate did actually fraud the system?
2. The affiliate didn't follow the campaign rules?
3. The affiliate network is in a bad financial situation and is trying to cut expenses?
4. The affiliate network is totally dishonest?
5. The advertiser scammed the affiliate network?

Blocking/banning an affiliate is an extreme measure taken by an affiliate network because it simply goes against all its business strategy and good business practices. Since an affiliate network's foundation is primarily based on its good business practices and reputation, by blocking an affiliate, they simply shoot in their own leg. Does that make any sense to you?

So obviously we don't know in details what went down with this particular case beside the outcome, and we need to take @tech12psk testimony for its face value, but common sense tells me that there is a story and there is an other side of the story and before crucifying an affiliate network for applying its terms and conditions, there is a need to know a bit more.

I'm sorry if my contribution isn't very popular. I have been in both positions in the past and I know how it feels to get commissions blocked and I also know how it feels to fight on a message board over a decision made to ban an affiliate and forfeit commissions due to fraud.

My advice would be to invite the aff network to present its story so we can understand (or not) their decision.

I hope that helps.

Hi ive been promoting offers from AffiliaXe.com, my affiliate manager Oran Furman. with his approval of all my landing pages and traffic source i promoted the offers after making some money and generating a invoice they blocked my account,

my affiliate id : 53604

when i contacted my affiliate manager this is what he said

e4d0be4576664ce2d96cf1076c222923.png

feba52ebbbd3ca63a23c75d0c6c12b79.png

ec1e0203e93ee5fc4a95128538ab4178.png

fe51aa36f2e2dbbaa01aceae7dcea14d.png

and now i think that they are not going to pay me !
what should i do now ? any suggestions

I definately agree that AffilateXE is a Scammers. I promoted their offer, concentrate on CPS : Cost per Sales, running campaign for Wix and some health products sales. I have accumulated a few thousand commission. I promoted their offer offline and a few of my relatives and friends supported to buy the health product I promoted on my webside though my AffilateXE affilates links. Unfortunately, I noticed that I few confirmed sales ( more then 5, amounting to appx US$500) was never captured by their systems.

When my friends and relative show me their proof of credit card purchase, I email AffilatesXE support to inquire why was some successful CPS promotion through my affilates link was not capture by their systems and commission was not paid to me. My afiiliate Manager promised that he will investigate the matter after I show them all the proof of sales transactions from my customers. He promised that he will get back to me. My commission at that times was appx One Thousand Plus over dollars. The commission was already due for a week.

Suddently instead of telling me what actually happened, I received an emailfrom them telling me that my acccounts was blocked due to suspected fraud traffic.

I reply to their allegation and informed that I am promoting CPs + Cost per sales, all my transaction was a legitimate sales from different indivual credit card who make payment of their product and services. How can a CPS promotion be alleged fraud traffic.

They are a bunch of dishonest scammers, and my advised to ALL, Stay away from this Network. They are here to Scam publisher!

MI
Back