The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Affiliates reporting software question

C

carlitoss

Hi everybody

I'm new and i would like to know how many affiliates here use analytic/statistical and reporting tools that combine ALL affiliate network statistics in one platform.

i've searched on the web, but i've only found a pair of programs, called [removed, it's his own program] and affmeter

Anyone could let me know something about those programs? does it really works fine?

Thanks

Hi carlitoss,

I know the owner of Affmeter and she's a member here. From what I have heard the software is very good.

The other program I haven't heard of and I think I would have if it was pretty popular. It concerns me for a number of reasons. No PR, no traffic according to Alexa and no mention of what affiliate networks are integrated.

So it sounds very new to me which is a concern. Programs like this improve and are added to as they get more and more users using and testing them. As they get more affiliates that need certain networks, more networks are added based on demand. Affmeter lists right on the homepage which networks are integrated which is an important factor in deciding if the program would work for you. I fear a new program would not have as much to offer as a tried and tested program. Just my 2 cents.

Just realized the other program that I removed was YOURS. So this post was a veiled ad - that didn't work very well, did it?

I removed the name of your program, but left the post to show our members some of the things to look for and why NOT to select certain programs. Let this also serve as a lesson in how NOT to do forum marketing. Being dishonest and pretending to ask innocent questions for self serving reasons, does not work in well moderated forums.

banners
Back