The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Affiliates needed for crypto related platform

Sashoy

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
Mindtech Affiliates
Ethersweep is the fastest, most convenient way to scan Ethereum wallets and convert ERC-20 tokens to ETH.
Many Ethereum users are unaware their wallets contain ERC-20 tokens, often worth hundreds or thousands of dollars.
Extracting and exchanging tokens is technical, time consuming and complex, and exchanges often charge disproportionate fees for low value conversions. There is simply no easy, time efficient or cost-efficient way to convert ERC-20 tokens to ETH.
Ethersweep offers a rapid and convenient, one click, zero fee solution.

We are looking for affiliates that can promote Ethersweep service on a rev-share basis.
All you need to do is to head to Ethersweep | Convert ERC-20 Tokens to Ether and put into the field your Ethereum wallet ID and we will generate your unique Ethersweep affiliate URL. Copy and share the URL to receive 10% rev-share on all Ethersweep transactions associated with your referral link (i.e. 1% of sweep value). Commission outpayments are batch processed daily. No delays, no questions.

I don`t understand. Have you joined the affiliate program? You should receive affiliate link and after every conversion your earnings are paid off almost immediately in your wallet ID.
If you have any further concerns - please send me direct message and I will try to solve it.

MI
Back