The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

AffiliateFix Live Chat Room?

R

rpwells

Just a thought...it would be cool if there was a live chat room on the website.

Thoughts?

Just a thought...it would be cool if there was a live chat room on the website.

Thoughts?

It was discussed many times. It won't work because people will better ask on the chat instead of posting...and the amount of help they get won't be so valuable + the content won't remain for the others to see/interact later. That's why you don't really see forums with the chat enabled anymore.

It was discussed many times. It won't work because people will better ask on the chat instead of posting...and the amount of help they get won't be so valuable + the content won't remain for the others to see/interact later. That's why you don't really see forums with the chat enabled anymore.

Good points here. Chat rooms can be hot spot for scammers and people getting ripped off for whatever reason. Not saying that anybody here is a scammer, but they do certainly pop up when there is an open avenue to take advantage of somebody.

I like the idea of a chat in general, but it definitely sounds better on paper. I say we just chat on the forum!

Last edited by a moderator:
Not a problem, it makes sense as to why they would be a nuisance and bothersome. I guess it's my lack of experience with Online forums showing through, ;)

MI
Back