The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Affiliate Summit Miami 2007 News Videos & Pictures

Great Show

Just wanted to comment how great the show was for Qoof.com. We had an amazing response to our product and we look forward to attending the next show as well.

Is the summit mainly for networks and big name bloggers or do other types go (ie like SEO copywriters and sites that make related widgets and platforms)

Thanks Andrew for adding some great links.
I also have links to some of Zacs blogs and have posted severl of the
WebProNews videos right here on the previous page for people to watch.

Qoof - so glad you had such a productive show. I'm sure your product was a big hit!

otakucat2 - Its mainly affiliates, affiliate managers and affiliate network reps. But it's not just big affiliates, plenty of smaller affiliates go. Other types do too - SEOs, copywriters, anyone that ties into or deals with affiliate marketing.

BTW. Share Results posse - JamieF and Julia.
No updates at: Share Results Blog
Wazzup???
:)

Hi Andrew,

They're flying back today, so, safe to say, they'll be giving us some juicy updates today or tomorrow! :)

I hear they've taken a good number of photos. I wonder if Jamie ended up wowing (or not) everyone with his funk dancing skills! :D

BTW, thanks to everyone who posted links to the videos and photos! Makes me yearn for the beach... No real beaches near Montreal, really... :(

Linda - If I get my hands on any such photographic evidence from one of the SR crew members of Jamie breakin' it down on the dancefloor, I promise that you will be the first to see it! :p

Jamie definitely showed some off some moves, the pictures are on their way I promise!

We had a wonderful time at the summit, both very productive and very fun :D I met so many great people, and the various sessions and networking events were fantastic!

Like Rachna said our SR team just arrived back in Montreal tonight, but we'll be sure to blog and post some pics tomorrow.

SR crew,
From how you've been promoting Jamie's dancing, I'm expecting him to give a better performance than on "Dancing With The Stars", I've alerted my dropshipper at disk.com to receive the DVD masters and we'll start pumping out the DVDs once Jamie's clips are available!

I've been checking the SR blog. no luck yet...

HA! I'm watching "So You Think You Can Dance" as I type.
Jamie's going to have to be pretty good to impress me now!
Pressure's on dude! :p :D

I certainly danced the night away

I am recovering from losing my voice but I did dance the night away with Share Results' crew Julia, Daniel and Sarafina.

We were dancing at Mangoes night club and we tried to dance at Mansion but there were certain affiliates (which I will not name names) that would not dance with me. It is obvious that they were afraid!

The photos will need to be edited first ;) before we can post - ha ha ha

Overall, the Summit was awesome! It was great meeting old friends and making new friends.

I forgot to add that:

Paul and Eric are great we had a blast with them. We did eat about 75 buffalo wings and it sounds like they survived the everglades.

Andrew, I like the way you are capitalizing off my dancing ability without even seeing one dance move!

Welcome back Jamie and the rest of the SR crew.
We'll give you time to recover and get caught up
before we bug you again about dancing pics. :p

Most of the presentations from Affiliate Summit 2007 East are up.
So if you missed the event you can still "get smart"
or if you were at Summit you can catch up on other tracks you didn't make it to.
Click here to view them all.

Here is the list of Presentations

<strong>* Over the Pond - UK Affiliate Marketing
* What You Don?t Know May Hurt You
* What SUPER Affiliates Want
* SEO Site Critiques
* Web 2.0 - The Ten Critical Affiliate Strategies
* Long Tail Meets Retail in the Blogosphere
* Viral Marketing, the Plague
* Secrets of a PPC Super Affiliate
* Affiliate Marketing and Democratizing Platforms
* Leverage Web Analytics to Track Affiliate Programs
* The Long Tail of Affiliate Marketing
* The Confluence of Search and Affiliate Marketing
* Managing Internal Channel Rivalry: SEO, PPC, CPA
* Beyond Traditional Affiliate Creatives</strong>

Rosalind Gardner just posted her Summit pics.

<a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/roamsters/sets/72157600705995583/">Ros Affiliate Summit 2007 East PhtoStream</a>

Even though it's not a pic AT Summit I really like this one of Ros.
<a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/roamsters/788454902/in/set-72157600705995583/">Ros Dips Her Toes in the Atlantic</a>

At her blog
she says she'll be posting Summit commentary as soon as she recovers from the trip.

The PepperJam Blog has great coverage of the Summit
and lots of really good pictures.
"Affiliate Summit 2007 - Miami was without question the best affiliate marketing conference ever held. The host venue (InterContinental Miami) was an excellent choice, networking opportunities were abundant, and attendees included some of the most influencial leaders in both e-commerce, direct marketing, and internet marketing."
Check it out here:
Pepperjam Recap: Affiliate Summit 2007 - Miami

Amit Mehta form SuperAffiliateMindset, who was a speaker at Summit,
has some great viewpoints and a couple good pics.

<a href="http://www.superaffiliatemindset.com/having-a-blast-at-the-affiliate-summit-part-i/">Having a Blast at the Affiliate Summit, Part I</a>

<a href="http://www.superaffiliatemindset.com/having-a-blast-at-the-affiliate-summit-part-ii/">Having a Blast at the Affiliate Summit, Part II</a>

MI
Back