The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Affiliate Summit & Affiliate Conference in LONDON - anyone going?

Are You Going?

• Hell Yeah!

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • No, I can't

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • No, I just don't want to

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • I haven't decided yet

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Eric hunter

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
ItsCanadaTime-Affiliate Program
Are you going to the
Affiliate Summit and the LAC this February in London??

ASEuroEventPage-1.png

LAC2018-GAV-710x400_c.jpg

Last edited:
Looks good! I wonder which affiliate networks / Traffic sources attend this event, there's no info on that and I'm not sure if many people will attend who is doing pop

Looks good! I wonder which affiliate networks / Traffic sources attend this event, there's no info on that and I'm not sure if many people will attend who is doing pop

Yes, you probably should check it before if you on a very specific vertical, niche and why of promoting.
Anyway, those events are very big in the industry, if you want to learn, get invited to and just experience it, you can

Yes, you probably should check it before if you on a very specific vertical, niche and why of promoting.
Anyway, those events are very big in the industry, if you want to learn, get invited to and just experience it, you can

Yeah back in Dec I went to AWA networking and parties etc and met my AM which was all good

Didn't know about it, is there more information on this anywhere?

You can find a lot of relevant information in the event app (called YourEvent) about exhibitors and also you can schedule meetings with the people who already have the app.
I'll also be there, if you want to meet and talk some business. Let me know by PM so we can set it up.

Been to in Berlin 2 years ago. It was really nice, got hooked with good connections out there! I dont think I will go to london because of time issues.

If you can go just go people its really worth it

Hey, that is great.
So your company is a Tracking Platform?
Hey Eric, YTZ specializes in monetizing international remnant traffic; we have smartlink campaigns that work globally and can be used for both web and mobile traffic. We also have individual CPA/CPL/CPI campaigns available in our system. Our smartlinks & offers come in a variety of verticals (including incent & adult). Publishers also use us to monetize their back button, exit pop, thank you page traffic and much more! This is great if you are getting clicks that you can't monetize and are otherwise going to waste.

Hey Eric, YTZ specializes in monetizing international remnant traffic; we have smartlink campaigns that work globally and can be used for both web and mobile traffic. We also have individual CPA/CPL/CPI campaigns available in our system. Our smartlinks & offers come in a variety of verticals (including incent & adult). Publishers also use us to monetize their back button, exit pop, thank you page traffic and much more! This is great if you are getting clicks that you can't monetize and are otherwise going to waste.

I understand, sounds great thank you!

Hey! Yossi from SelfAdvertiser is going to be there.
SelfAdvertiser is a self service traffic source for advertisers, we have various type of traffic- pop, domain redirect, keyword targeting and ron.
Feel free to contact us if you decide to come and want to meet up :)

Adcash will be there, Emanuele will attend.
Book your appointment: https: //www. adcash. com/project/aseuro18/

banners
Back