The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Affiliate startup question

E

ebusinesscorporate

Hi,
I need help from you people. I am planning to go the affiliate route but cannot decide on the platform.
I have a PR 3 blog with around 30 visits a day related to business.
I also have a web design site which is PR 1 and has been inactive for over 5 months.
Should I start off with a new domain for affiliate marketing tips, reviews etc or should I stick on with the present sites and blogs and work towards improving them? Will my readers expecting to see business news get disappointed by reading regular sales reviews?
In case of redesigning and using my web design site. Is it a good option? I do not work on that site and receives 200 visits a month. It is 6 months old.
In both cases the domains are no t related to affiliate or marketing. Should I start fresh or utilize the present situation?
Please help

Hi ebusinesscorporate,

Its a bit hard to ahnder your question without knowing the content of your website, so if you can show us the URL then we can offer some suggestions like site design and content wise.

If your website is already getting some decent traffic and has a good page rank, i'd say build upon that. But make sure your sites content does not overlap the affiliate programs.

banners
Back