The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Affiliate Squeeze Pages

sonnydupree

affiliate
Hi -
I'm trying to clean up my act and get more organized.

I'm considering placing ALL my Affiliate Squeeze Pages on ONE WP-domain (website).

I'm thinking it will be a lot more organized. Squeeze pages seldom get ranking on Google anyway. Plus I'm only interested in drawing "Paid" traffic.

Usually the affiliate link is cloaked or hyper-tracked link. Why have a domain for each Affiliate Squeeze page?

Am I thinking right? Any suggestions along this line? Do you foresee any problems down the road?

How would you best set up a series of Affiliate Squeeze pages for maximum results and organization?

I'd appreciate any suggestions or comments.

Thanks.

First of all why use WP for a squeeze page? just download a nice HTML squeeze page template and edit it with a wysiwyg editor like KompoZer - Easy web authoring Easier to maintain, loads faster, etc.

You could put all your squeezepages on one domain if they are for affiliate purposes, because it is difficult to outrank the merchant in Google.
If you use them to build a list or sell your own product I would keep them on dedicated domain, because you will rank on your own product name. So if a visitor decides to buy or subscribe after his visit, it's easy for him to find it back with a Google search.

MI
Back