The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Affiliate sales program

Zackkoss

affiliate
Does anybody know of a affiliate sales program that makes sales. Obliviously. Like what I mean is you sign up and that company makes the sales. Is there anything like that out there thats legit and works. Thank you for any input.

That's how they all work. You just send traffic. The company site is supposed to close the sale.

Did you mean something different than what you said?

Like you give a website which makes traffic and sales for you and you give them your clickbank id and they make the sales and give you the commission.

Why would another site do that rather than keep the higher commission themselves?

(If I understand you correctly...)

If I'm right this is what you mean.

You are an affiliate of Clickbank where you have an id. Now you want to give your id to someone else so that they can promote the clickbank products for you and once they have got sales you will be the one collecting the commissions earn't from them sales and not them.

Am I correct or wrong?

Yes you are correct but the promoter would also earn a % of that commission as well. So me and the promoter both profit.

a 2-tier program is like a MLM program. You refer another person as a new member (affiliate) to the merchant and every sale he makes, you earn a percentage of commision too.

Zackkoss, in a two-tier affiliate program you earn for signing up sub-affiliates. You earn commissions on your sales and you earn commissions on the sales of the sub-affiliates.

I see that clementc82 was posting the answer at the same time as I was.

MI
Back