The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Affiliate Recommendation - Outdoor and Gardening Affiliate Programs

tbay2005

affiliate
I currently market amazon.com on one of my personal sites. I like amazon because of it's wide variety of items. Can anyone suggest an affiliate like amazon? Amazon's commission rate sucks(around 4%). The personal site is based on gardening, it is a new site so it may be hard to get affiliate programs to accept my application.

Thanks.

hi tbay,

Have you tried shareasale.com? I logged in and checked for you since you may not be signed up with them yet.

There are several good gardening related affiliate programs a couple that I've heard good things about too.

Almost all are on AUTO approve so you will get in and they won't even look at your site.

Trees, plants, bushes, and shrubs offered by Nature Hills Nursery 15% (Have heard good things in the past)

Good Bulbs, Holland Tulips I know the affiliate manager.

Don't know these but they look good

Calla Lily - Buy Quality Calla Lilies in our Calla Lily Shop pretty nichey but HIGH EPC pays 11%

OutdoorDecor.com HIGHEST EPC pays 10% but should be failry high avg order.

Timber Press: Books on gardening, horticulture, botany, natural history, and the Pacific Northwest Gardening books 10%

Scenery Solutions, makers of the Frame It All System for rasied bed gardens, vegetable gardens, landscape eding, playground borders, sandboxes and water gardens 15%

Pond Supplies, Pumps, Filters, Kits, Liners, Decor and more 10%

Hope this helps and best of luck!

My fee for this service is 10% of anything you make
from any of these programs I've recommended. :D ;)

MI
Back