“Adsterra”/ “AdsKeeper”/
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Affiliate Programs That Pay Instantly

Discussion in 'General Affiliate Marketing Forum' started by jgw54601, May 16, 2006.

1. jgw54601

jgw54601 New Member

Hi,

Are there any affiliate programs that pays instantly by paypal.

There are a lot of people that just need some extra cash quickly
    & cannot wait 30 days to get paid from a affiliate program.

I think a list of these would be something others would like to know
    about also.

John,

2. Voluum
  3. Linda Buquet

Linda Buquet Affiliate affiliate

Hi John,

Welcome to 5 Star and thanks for starting off with a great question! I don't know of any but agree it would make a nice list. Most programs that sell products pay out much slower in case the product is returned or the order is cancelled. Info products and lead based programs could possibly pay out much faster. I'll keep my eyes open for you.

Anyone else know of any???

4. jgw54601

jgw54601 New Member

Hi,

I'll post the list when if is finished so everyone can have.

John

5. Teli

Teli Affiliate affiliate

In all my time on the net, I've only seen a few programs that pay out almost immediately, but cannot remember them for the life of me (wasn't interested in any at the time), and agree it is a good question. By the way, welcome John.

Info products, as you mention Linda, would probably pay out more quickly because of the instant nature, but many still have the time delay in case someone requests a refund.

Please do keep us posted when your list is complete John.

~ Teli

6. jgw54601

jgw54601 New Member

Hi,

I quess the reason is that some people would order the product
    & then ask for a return just to get the commission.

John

7. JeffR

JeffR Guest

Anything sold through PayDotCom.com would pay instantly to your PayPal account. It also means that any refunds would instantly be taken back, but...

Jeff

8. jgw54601

jgw54601 New Member

Do you know of any or how I would find these.

Just do a google search with PayDotCom + Affiliate

John

9. JeffR

JeffR Guest

Just visit PayDotCom.com and choose the SHOPPING option There is a "Promote" option next to each product. They're all electronic items. No shoes or televisions.

10. Teli

Teli Affiliate affiliate

Hi Jeff,
    I did read on their website that it's supposed to be instant payment, but I think it depends on what the merchant sets up because I promote a couple of affiliate products from PayDotCom and none of them pay me instantly to my PayPal account. I get paid every 30 days by the merchant.

~ Teli

11. Teli

Teli Affiliate affiliate

Yep, just did a quick check - the payments are monthly

~ Teli

12. JeffR

JeffR Guest

You know what - You're 100% correct. I don't know what I was thinking about.

13. affiliate program which pays instantly

You can get a site from www.topsafelistbiz.com
    You get a site of your own which sells safelist memberships
    for $12. per year. It is set up so that the money goes directly
    to your Paypal account immediately. You pay a hosting fee of
    $15. per month. Sell two memberships and you are in profit.
    I have sold over 5000.

14. Dotster

Dotster New Member

I'm always happy to work with affiliates who want faster payouts or slightly different program terms. People email me all the time looking for a special program, and I work with them to come up with a program that works best for them. I suggest contacting the companies you'd most like to work with... You may be surprised with what they'll offer you. :)

15. CPAMike89

CPAMike89 Affiliate affiliate

This would be an interesting list to see.

I think the type of product would dictate it. It is extremely risky for some products unless you know your refund rates exactly.

The more frequently a company pays out the more risk they take on. Many companies go under for this reason including a rather major one recently.

CPA Empire pays out weekly if you do over grand a week, but we are large enough to ?float? them.

16. Terri

Terri Affiliate affiliate

I'm just starting out but I managed to make a few bucks (very few) with a free ebook. You get $10 per sale (entire sale amount) and the vendor pays out on any returns. I paid $10 and so far made $50 (2 weeks)- payments go straight to your paypal acct.

It's not a really a 'program' you would focus a lot of effort on, but all I've one is put the link in my emails to ebay customers and 2 weeks later - voila! A tank of gas! :)

Like I said - not much, but as a uber-newbie it was pretty exciting to see even a little bit of cash. My real goal is to finish up my ebook and start selling that.

Off topic: I found an interesting service online. It converts Word Documents to pdf for free. You send them the document and they email it back to you in pdf. the site is pdfonline.com I'm not selling it - it's a free service.

MI