The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Affiliate Programs That Pay Instantly

jgw54601

Hi,

Are there any affiliate programs that pays instantly by paypal.

There are a lot of people that just need some extra cash quickly
& cannot wait 30 days to get paid from a affiliate program.

I think a list of these would be something others would like to know
about also.

John,

Hi John,

Welcome to 5 Star and thanks for starting off with a great question! I don't know of any but agree it would make a nice list. Most programs that sell products pay out much slower in case the product is returned or the order is cancelled. Info products and lead based programs could possibly pay out much faster. I'll keep my eyes open for you.

Anyone else know of any???

In all my time on the net, I've only seen a few programs that pay out almost immediately, but cannot remember them for the life of me (wasn't interested in any at the time), and agree it is a good question. By the way, welcome John.

Info products, as you mention Linda, would probably pay out more quickly because of the instant nature, but many still have the time delay in case someone requests a refund.

Please do keep us posted when your list is complete John.

~ Teli

jgw54601 said:
Hi,

Are there any affiliate programs that pays instantly by paypal.

John,

Anything sold through PayDotCom.com would pay instantly to your PayPal account. It also means that any refunds would instantly be taken back, but...

Jeff

jgw54601 said:
Do you know of any or how I would find these.

Just do a google search with PayDotCom + Affiliate

John

Just visit PayDotCom.com and choose the SHOPPING option There is a "Promote" option next to each product. They're all electronic items. No shoes or televisions.

JeffR said:
Anything sold through PayDotCom.com would pay instantly to your PayPal account.

Hi Jeff,
I did read on their website that it's supposed to be instant payment, but I think it depends on what the merchant sets up because I promote a couple of affiliate products from PayDotCom and none of them pay me instantly to my PayPal account. I get paid every 30 days by the merchant.

~ Teli

Yep, just did a quick check - the payments are monthly

PayDotCom said:
The Vendor will pay you your commissions each month by mass pay to your PayPal account or by check.. The Vendor chooses how to pay you. source

~ Teli

affiliate program which pays instantly

You can get a site from www.topsafelistbiz.com
You get a site of your own which sells safelist memberships
for $12. per year. It is set up so that the money goes directly
to your Paypal account immediately. You pay a hosting fee of
$15. per month. Sell two memberships and you are in profit.
I have sold over 5000.

I'm always happy to work with affiliates who want faster payouts or slightly different program terms. People email me all the time looking for a special program, and I work with them to come up with a program that works best for them. I suggest contacting the companies you'd most like to work with... You may be surprised with what they'll offer you. :)

This would be an interesting list to see.

I think the type of product would dictate it. It is extremely risky for some products unless you know your refund rates exactly.

The more frequently a company pays out the more risk they take on. Many companies go under for this reason including a rather major one recently.

CPA Empire pays out weekly if you do over grand a week, but we are large enough to ?float? them.

I'm just starting out but I managed to make a few bucks (very few) with a free ebook. You get $10 per sale (entire sale amount) and the vendor pays out on any returns. I paid $10 and so far made $50 (2 weeks)- payments go straight to your paypal acct.

It's not a really a 'program' you would focus a lot of effort on, but all I've one is put the link in my emails to ebay customers and 2 weeks later - voila! A tank of gas! :)

Like I said - not much, but as a uber-newbie it was pretty exciting to see even a little bit of cash. My real goal is to finish up my ebook and start selling that.

Off topic: I found an interesting service online. It converts Word Documents to pdf for free. You send them the document and they email it back to you in pdf. the site is pdfonline.com I'm not selling it - it's a free service.

MI
Back