The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Affiliate offer silently opens in new window? How to do this?

jeromepaine

affiliate
I think this is one of the best methods not just to cloak your link but to make sure that everytime a potential customer clicks your link you got the commission. I want to know how to setup this? It's like an automatic redirect link opens silently in new tab.

This is how it works:
• Your visitor takes an action on your webpage (clicks a link, fills out a form, etc.)

• They see whatever page or content they want, WHILE silently in the background another offer or webpage of your choice quietly opens in a new tab.

Any advice how to do this? I got a website called conversionminer but there's no buy button anymore.

I just checked its demo by using Firefox and Google Chrome, and I was simply brought to the new tab of the "another offer" rather than staying at the old tab.

Not sure if I'm misunderstanding anything, but that's just opening one more tab and is nothing new. And to be honest, I think it is a bit confusing and misleading because it brought me to the new tab.

We at wapempire have such an option in our smartlink (you can set it up for a single offer, as well). It's a usual clickunder, with an ability to set up no opening in the front. If you are looking for desktop offers, I'm sure there are other networks using this one, too

MI
Back