The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Affiliate networks that is easy to get accepted as a newbie

Hey!

Have you checked Mobidea? The registration is really simple, we just need your name and email, and you are free to choose an offer and start running traffic.
If you have questions, feel free to chat with our Support Crew:
affiliate-service@mobidea.com

Cheers!

Last edited:
Hi Oren, welcome to the AffiliateFix forum.

Im not sure what kind of offers you are looking for but we (Traffic Company) are a CPA Network with our own dedicated account managers. They can help you with starting everything up.

The only thing you have to is signup with your mail address and that's it!

Then you will get access to our offer wall. Here you can find most of our offers (CPA / CPL / CPI) and filter on country, carrier, connection type, device, OS, payout type, content type, categorie. We have a database with allot of offers: our own in-house built offers in more then 15 geo's but also exclusive offers and handpicked offers from third parties.

You can also have a look at our Traffic Company Blog. Here you can read some interesting posts about the affiliate business and our CPA Network.

Hey @Oren Verdnikov
I was quite easily accepted by admitad.com
Still works with some of their offers
That's pitty that at the time when I signed up they didn't have this promo for newbies as they have now:(
Now they give 50% higher rates to new publishers:p

You can also ping me and join Bitterstrawberry!
Our dedicated Affiliate Managers have a lot of experience to share with newbies, and the Moneyplace is the place where you can browse through all our direct single offers.

And, in case you want to have access to your account 24/7, we've also got a mobile app for you :)

Find me on Skype at live:lc_1560

Last edited:
banners
Back