The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Looking For Affiliate networks and programs that pay out quick?

Mr. Plan B

Hello everyone, please suggest some good reputed affiliate programs and networks that pay out relatively quicker.
Representatives from networks and programs please feel free to let others know about what you have to offer.
This will help a lot of newbies who are always skeptical about investing their time and money on various networks and affiliate programs and worrying about getting paid.
There are many horror stories around where in people haven't been paid at all by some programs and networks, so some info on such programs will also be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

Hi there!

At HilltopAds we're pretty sure that our Net7 payouts are the most suitable model, as for publishers, and for the network. We pay every Monday, via Bitcoin, ePayments, ePayService, Paxum, PayPal, Webmoney, and Wire. Minimal payout starting from $50, depending on payment method. Plus, we pay all transaction fees for our partners.

This will help a lot of newbies who are always skeptical about investing their time and money on various networks and affiliate programs and worrying about getting paid.

I can understand that. In such case, I think that network with fast and friendly support will be the best choice.

Net-15, net-7 and even on demand payments for reliable and long-term partners available at WapEmpire. $50 min for Paxum, Webmoney and Paypal, $1000 for wire, BTC payment avalable, too. Great support team and everything. So nothing to get scared of ;)

Hi there!

At HilltopAds we're pretty sure that our Net7 payouts are the most suitable model, as for publishers, and for the network. We pay every Monday, via Bitcoin, ePayments, ePayService, Paxum, PayPal, Webmoney, and Wire. Minimal payout starting from $50, depending on payment method. Plus, we pay all transaction fees for our partners.

I can understand that. In such case, I think that network with fast and friendly support will be the best choice.
lets connect.
Net-15, net-7 and even on demand payments for reliable and long-term partners available at WapEmpire. $50 min for Paxum, Webmoney and Paypal, $1000 for wire, BTC payment avalable, too. Great support team and everything. So nothing to get scared of ;)
already have you as a contact on skype.
to get payouts twice a week in time you can use wingoads.com ;)
CPA/CPI/CPL/CPM/CPC models. Min payout is 50$. Payment methods:
- PayPal
- Webmoney
- Wire transfer
- eCoin
- ePayments
- Paxum
added you to Skype. Looking for quality CPC offers that work with Email traffic.

net - 15 , weekly, Of course we need a good response from an advertiser, a publisher with good traffic, you can get paid as quickly as possible. :)

ucTy5A.png

We paying weekly
At the minimum amount of €200.

You can get to that very fast!:)

banners
Back