The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Affiliate Network

CasperJ

affiliate
Hello. I was wondering is Amazon Affiliate Program still worth it after the commission change earlier this year?
I am new to affiliate marketing, but I have generally heard good things about Amazon Affiliate especially for newbies. Is that true?

for me if you are going to do SEO that can be Cool :) .
i mean content marketing .
But if you want to Do paid ads in fb i don't think so , cus people now they do Shopify and that's more better (Profitable) then Amazon Products .

Most any field of affiliate marketing is good for a Newbie. However, not everyone will spend the time and money that is required to get their affiliate business on track. Tyoussef is right, Shopify, and other eCommerce platforms like AliBaba, make it reasonably easy to get started and start earning. Remember, the game is the same for all types of marketing. You have to develop a relationship with your target market, you have to learn to identify them in each traffic source you use, and you need to become an expert with your tracker. I know marketers that are earning large on Amazon, I also know many that left Amazon to open their own online stores.

Either way, know this, rarely do you end up in this business where you start.

Thanks for answers. But regarding Shopify, don't you need a product to sell for that? Please correct me if I am wrong

Hello. I was wondering is Amazon Affiliate Program still worth it after the commission change earlier this year?
I am new to affiliate marketing, but I have generally heard good things about Amazon Affiliate especially for newbies. Is that true?
low payout and requires a lot of volume sales

Well amazon its great for conversion but very low comsion .I prefer to promote clickbank products instead or jvzoo

MI
Back