The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Looking For affiliate network that provides landing pages

Juicy J

what do you guys think about mobidea? The network is supplying landing page for its offers and you only have to supply traffic. I am looking for more of these networks that supplies you the lp for offers. So does this mean, network supplied lp will beat personal crafted lp?

Mgcash provides affiliates with prehosted landing pages, but these LPs are for content locking niches, not offers.

I've seen you guys and og ads requested lps, pretty nice to have a lp already made for you. So there's really no reason to create my own lp anymore, might as well use the ones provided

We have free hosting for CPI campaigns. You can send us your page format and get templated prelanding. Ping me!

what do you guys think about mobidea? The network is supplying landing page for its offers and you only have to supply traffic. I am looking for more of these networks that supplies you the lp for offers. So does this mean, network supplied lp will beat personal crafted lp?
Personal crafted LP almost always perform better.
Network supplied LPs are being used by every affiliate where as personal crafted LPs will give more advantage to an affiliate.

I know most in house programs offer their own landing pages and banners to help the affiliates. often the landing pages help the affiliate avoid the api integration as the LP already is integrated.
if you would like more information about my binary program feel free to drop me a line.

YTZ has landing page options for many of our offers. You can see a preview of the landing page and a preview of the direct offer. Some of our offers have several different landing page options as well :D

Reach out to me if you have any questions! Skype: marissa.ytz

Or sign up!

We have numerous exclusives that provide the pre sell landers.

If you can create your own thats great. Not every affiliate can do that. Its always best to split test to see as everyones traffic will convert different

Hey there!

We provide LPs but probably what you are talking about is a Pre-landing page. It's one more step in users flow till conversion, and it's always a good thing to use, since it helps to sort out your traffic, and receive clicks of users that are really interested in getting the final product.

Some offers can be ran direct linking, which means that you take Mobidea's offer and just start running traffic, without any pre-lander. Although, as practice shows, the ones with your pre-lander tend to convert better.

So on Mobidea you can't change the landing page (it was set by an advertiser), but you can create another LP which will be right before the ours. Especially you need to use it if you work with Sweepstakes (those won't convert direct linking in MOST of cases).

If you work with pin submits - you can try to run traffic directly to our offers...

Check Adplexity to see what other affiliates are using for the same vertical and similar offers. And we actually have a discount for their services, you can get it HERE

Hope it helps! And in case if you have more doubts - feel free to write us (affiliate-service@mobidea.com)

Cheers!

Last edited:
Hi, we do provide a lot landing pages for you to choose and we're focus on COD offers, please ping me and let's talk about cooperation details. my skype ID is alanahao

MI
Back