The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Affiliate Network software

unitminer

affiliate
Hi,

I'm from company, which develop affiliate network software.
In December we plan to release our first basic release of Affiliate Network.

At the begining it will contain just basic functions (e.g. you can have one pool of affiliates and multiple merchants). It will not compete with CJ or similar networks, but it will be suitable for marketing companies, which cover more merchants and have one pool of affiliates.

I would like to ask affiliate managers reading this post:
What you think is the minimum functionality of Affiliate Network software ?

I would like to plan new features for developers and need feedback from affiliate managers, which really use similar applications.

Our plan is to develop from most simple affiliate network robust solution, but we want to start first with most demanded functions.

Thank you

Viktor

If you plan to compete with anyone... go look at the basic feature list of hitpath. Do that plus a few extras to make yourself competitive.

Check out your competition: affiliatesoftware.net (not my site)

I know that I am bit late answering this question but I will surely like to give my opinion. Your software should have following capacity:

Multiple merchant setup
Multiple campaigns per merchant
Multiple affiliate group under one campaign
Multiple banner group under one campaign
Reporting by merchant / campaign / group
Individual Commission setup for individual merchant/ campaign / group

thx. yogi1981, we already implemented features you mentioned, currently is running beta testing of Post Affiliate Network - your answer was a bit late :)
But in case you will have next suggestions, please let me know, we plan ti implement all most often requested features into our affiliate network software.

thx.

Not sure what your looking for, but DirectTrack seems to have been used by a number of different networks, but mainly as a CPA Network solution.

DirectTrack is offered only as hosted solution, you can't have it on your own servers.... also price is very high comparing to other affiliate network softwares

Just re-read your post and thought you was looking for a networks software as you was launching an affiliate network site, but seems you are actually in the business of developing affiliate network software for others to use, is that correct?

I'm not an affiliate manager, but do a lot of work with affiliate networks and have done so for years and one thing I certainly would ad is datafeed functionality and a 2 tier system so affiliate managers can have the option of turning it on or not. If the 2 tier system is turned on then it allows that network owner to be able to recruit new publishers where them publishers can also get a percentage of any new publishers that they recruit to the network. Therefore not only the manager of the network can get publishers, but also the publishers can help them get new publishers, meaning they can grow easier and quicker. While offer this though, make sure you do starts for publisher referral earnings, so networks don't do stats for publisher referral earnings, and coming from an affiliate side of things, it's very tacky and annoying.

Our software supports unlimited number of tiers and merchant can define number of tiers in each campaign.
I think only problem is, that only affiliates can be part of referral tree - merchant will need to have one affiliate user, through which he will refer new affiliates to network.

Good point is datafeed request - this is something, what we will need to implement

banners
Back