The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Affiliate Network and Landing Pages

Jojjua

Hi everybody. As a newbie i have a stupid question already :p

I was conducting some research on clickbank to have a taste of the campaigns they have. Some of the products are quite interesting and look promising but one thing that came to mind was: the landing page.

Most of the campaigns link to their own LP. What if i'd like to build one of my own?
Is it clickbank the right affiliate network to look for if i want to be free to build my own LP?

Most of the affiliate networks work on CPA. Can anybody suggest me one with a good number of CPL? I think as a newbie it could be easier to get a Lead instead of a Sale.

Thank to all who will help me

Jojjua

if you are newbie don't collect leads especially if you have small budget.
i suggest you promote cpa offer from networks like maxbounty,peerfly,mundomedia,yeahmobi,..etc .
look for mobile offers with small payout .
i suggest pay per install offer .
that way you can get leads and you will not loose too much money and u will have data to analyze.

Thanks for your reply. I still think that CPL is "easier" than CPA offer. The landing page doesn't has to sell but just generate enough interest for user to fill a mini form and get more info or Bonus when provided.
I'm quite familiar with native adv, as it's my day-job. when it comes to mobile i have really no clue;

banners
Back