The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Affiliate marketing

Retired

affiliate
Hello I blog about affiliate marketing and wanted to optimize my website with relevance keyword but I don't know what target keyword to use in my tag and meta description

I would use the one(s) most relevant to your site or brand. Do your keyword research to see how people are searching for what your blog is about.

I would make your meta description tight and concise, so the whole thing shows up in a Google search, too.

Just do a little research yourself and google "Keywords research tool", you'll find tonnes of articles and tools to find relevant keywords for your blog, one of the examples is keywordtool.io I'm pretty sure there are many more. :)

Meta description its very easy : you just need o write a short paragraph that explain to people what your site contains ,how ot helps them etc .For keyword research use you frinds like : google ,youtube ,keywords tools etc .Just type your main keyword in these and it will show you more relevant keywords to you main keyword

What's wrong with finding the keywords used right here? --the topic is:Affiliate Marketing
And the sub-forums drill down to the niches.
Also, you can assess what people find useful ...

What's wrong with finding the keywords used right here? --the topic is:Affiliate Marketing

I am SO glad someone said this. FAR to many (both new and seasoned) have this belief they should avoid major keywords because they are "hard to get". This mentality sets the stage for major players to keep their keywords cause no one else even bothers to try.

MI
Back