The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Affiliate marketing

Dottie2454

affiliate
i am trying my hand at afflicate marketing for a month and I haven’t had any converts I have been marketing with google so far I haven’t done any thing but lose money any tips would be helpful

i am trying my hand at afflicate marketing for a month and I haven’t had any converts I have been marketing with google so far I haven’t done any thing but lose money any tips would be helpful

How do you plan to refer customers to a product? What is your main medium for advertising?

Today affiliate marketing is Most popular method for Growing Business .They Provide affiliate marketing and Promoted her Business By Using affiliate marketing.

I guess you must really thing about working with something else, i mean changing some aspects of your campaign, but also, try to look at something that could be easier to promote, and work with. One other thing, is really learn about some tools that could be helpful for you to run this safely, talking here about Trackers, as Adsbridge, but also spy-services like Admobispy too. Try to test everything too, and then try to look the offers that convert better, and try also other sources of traffic, Geos, etc... i wish this to be helpful

If you are running on Adwords, you've chosen not the cheapest and easiest source, I'd say. Have you checked any other traffic sources? And what is the vertical that you are running, maybe I can give you a more specific advice

What sort of verticals did you try?

The main advice is to start with a cheaper source (Google AdWords not ideal there) and with offers that have lower payout, like some sweepstakes.

Your goal should be to get constant conversions to be able to work on the next step, which is optimization. Also, what tracking are you using? Need a proper tracking solution to be able to optimize once you get conversions flowing.

banners
Back