The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Affiliate Marketing without a website

Ndumiso Mlilo

affiliate
I am a newbie in the world of affiliate marketing and I have a few questions that have to do with Affiliate marketing without a website specifically regarding the process of writing a review. I will be using mucheye.com to find products which I plan to review on my medium.com blog.

1) Where can I find a step by step guide about writing a product review?

2) If a vendor does not give me review notes after making a request, how do I go about writing a product review if I have not used the product? Is there a way of getting around it or can you point me to where I can access training to help me solve this bottle neck I am facing?

3) Is there any chance that you could do a video that answers the two questions above on your YouTube channel?

Thanks

Why would anyone trust your review?
I am not being cynical just realistic ...

To me, only peer reviews (friends, trusted persons, authority sites/or persons) matter.
Reviews are not promotions.

That said; I need to talk with someone about his website reviews they are by *certified* customers --LOL.
Do they have certificates of purchase available?

I don't find that very trust building -- would you(s)?

Thanks for the critic. I am new into this thing and I am still trying to find my feet. This method was recommended by Greg Konenenko or the Caffeinated Blogger in his You Tube video titled Affiliate Marketing without a website.

I will be using mucheye.com to find products which I plan to review on my medium.com blog.

That site address goes to a parked page, not a product selection site.

If the product owner gives you a review to publish, is it the same article that they've given everybody else (duplicate content)? The best thing is for you, or someone you hire, to write an original review.

I don't know about that parked site you're going to find products from but I do know that Click Bank vendors will sometimes give you a free copy or free trial or sample of their product so that you can get a sense of it and write your review.

I am a newbie in the world of affiliate marketing and I have a few questions that have to do with Affiliate marketing without a website specifically regarding the process of writing a review. I will be using mucheye.com to find products which I plan to review on my medium.com blog.

2) If a vendor does not give me review notes after making a request, how do I go about writing a product review if I have not used the product? Is there a way of getting around it or can you point me to where I can access training to help me solve this bottle neck I am facing?

3) Is there any chance that you could do a video that answers the two questions above on your YouTube channel?

Thanks

There are alot of Youtube videos and results in Google that can help you get started with learning to write reviews.

Believe it or not dude as an advertiser your going to have to learn to craft copy, reviews, etc without using a lot of the products your promoting.

N/A

Here's what you should do. Take two months and only focus on learning to write copy, and advertising in general. Practice doing it too as you learn. Don't spend any money on courses, materials, or running ads until the two months is up.

Don`t review or promote products which you wouldn`t personally use.
That is just the biggest mistake you can do and your audience will notice it If you are really passionate about the product or you are just doing it for some commissions.

Muncheye is all about upcoming IM product launches and unfortunetely around 90% of those products are waste of money or repackaged products which they are selling over and over again which you NEVER want to recommend to your audience.

Check all upcoming products for the whole month and pick up few from reputable vendors which you like.
Then click on the product title and you will see the JV page where you can find all the info about the product + some vendors are listing their JV login so people can review the product without even asking for the review copy.

If you can`t find a JV login on the page, you will find Skype/FB contact details of the vendor so you can contact them
at least 5 days before the product goes live so they can provide you with all the info, give you a review access etc.

Some vendors won`t give you a review access If you haven`t made any sales on the affiliate network where the product is launching but some will do If you prove you are a legit.

In worst case, If you really like the product and want to promote it, you will buy it yourself :)

Buyers can smell doubt, fear and outright lies usually ...

Yeah, I think people no longer/seldom blindly trust what they see or hear online. Spammers and other bad guys have helped squelch that early on, I think.

@Ndumiso Mlilo If you check some reputable and popular review sites, you'll see examples of outline and tone. Then get writing, or hire someone to do the writing for you. Whether or not you (or your ghostwriter) have tried the product will most likely show in the writing.

The best advice has been shared with you in the above posts, so get going and best of luck! :)

Well, I suppose if you sell Ferrari's you should drive one :D
You should believe in your product and not just stand behind it (while people throw rotten tomatoes at it).

Buyers can smell doubt, fear and outright lies usually ...

banners
Back