The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Affiliate marketing programs by visual artists.

juliusjooste

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
Fine Art Affiliate Program
Hello Affiliate Fix community members.

I trust this message finds you well and that the pandemic is not taking too much of a toll on your spirits and joy. Over the next few hours (or days) I will be posting the required 10 articles needed to activate the link-sharing feature on my profile.

It is my intention to bring value and also learn during this process. So my first article is going to relate to creatives in the visual arts space.

Question 1:
Are there any affiliate programs hosted by visual artists?

I've done a lot of research online and have visited the profiles of all my favourite photographers and none of them are offering affiliate programs.

Very few of them have got fine art prints for sale. And more interestingly, none of the pictures that I’ve seen on their social media platforms is utilising the product tagging feature available on social media platforms such as Facebook and Instagram.

Question 2:
Why are artists not making use of the products tagging/shop feature available on social media platforms such as Facebook and Instagram?

Question 3?
How can we go about influencing visual artists to adopt and implement these features on their social media platforms?

Leanne Laine Fine Art (Independent artist) has an affiliate program.

I did a G search and found several platforms selling fine art. FineArtsAmerica (check their FAQs for how), MeridiArte (Italian artists), Zatista, Sybaris Collection, etc. etc. Some platforms use Share-A-Share to manage their affiliate side.

Leanne Laine Fine Art (Independent artist) has an affiliate program.

I did a G search and found several platforms selling fine art. FineArtsAmerica (check their FAQs for how), MeridiArte (Italian artists), Zatista, Sybaris Collection, etc. etc. Some platforms use Share-A-Share to manage their affiliate side.
Thank you @azgold I'll definitely check it out.

banners
Back