The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Affiliate marketing made easy

yusra

affiliate
Affiliate marketing for beginners can be as easy as following the proper steps, or as difficult as you choose to make it. Keeping it simple will provide you with the best results. Prepare your website with the interests of your visitors in mind; organize it so that navigation is simple and clear for potential customers to locate what they want; write good high quality text with relevant keywords so that your website is ranked well in the search engines and comes up in search results for your products; and above all, keep your website current and up to date. If you keep these things in mind, you will have a profitable affiliate marketing experience

I agree! I have been doing this for only a short time now and have had success using the KISS method. If you try to over complicate things, you will just get bogged down and will be more willing to just give up and be satisfied with your day job. I have found that honesty is key!

Last edited by a moderator:
Great advice given, and here is a little more.

Don't try to learn too much. If you do, you will just end up suffering from information overload and then comes paralysis by analysis.

Find a simple strategy, course, training, or mentor that works for you and stick to it.. If you jump around from technique to technique and course to course, you will just end up getting more and more confused.

There are so many different techniques and strategies that you can learn when it comes to affiliate marketing, that I'm not even going to recommend one to you. But, once you have made a decision on which specific affiliate marketing business model you want to use ie (niche sites, email marketing, video marketing) you will have a better chance of knowing which strategy is best for you.

Affiliate marketing is a great way to get started online with.

The one thing most people don't get is that they may work with the wrong types of programs.

See, one time commission affiliate programs is not the way to go in my view. When you make a sale, the feeling is great but you earn a commission ONCE. There is your problem right there.

If you can take affiliate programs that pay you residual income then your income will increase each and every month when you bring in new sales all the time. This is what you must focus on.

ok, my small advice: keep expenses low. Any expense you cut is profit you earn.
so, start slowly, invest in domains and hosting only.

After studying and doing your researches, you'll be more skilled and that's the time to invest in tools. There are many, and many are also very powerful.

But you need money for them. :)

I see affiliates get all worked up about the "how" on doing things and not necessarily the "will I see revenue from this."

I agree with the other post to KISS. Each time you're about to spend a ton of time or effort doing something, ask yourself if it really matters, if it will really drive traffic and revenue, or if you're doing it because you read on a forum somewhere that it might result in something.

What is the kiss method?

---------- Post Merged at 10:11 PM ----------

Where is a good place to get a website. I am searching for my niche now but think I am going to go with technology as my niche.

kiss method = keep it simple stupid. :p

As far as sites, most prefer Wordpress which is free. You may need help designing just the way you want it but there are lots of free templates too.

Hi all,

The only way affiliate marketing, like anything else for that matter, can be made easy is by learning and work! Beginners will find everything difficult at first, but those who have the motivation and determination to achieve some level of financial reward, be it life changing or just better than before they started, should make it.:)

The only limits to how much money could be earned are those you put on yourself. Aim for the stars and you might reach the moon? Once success starts to show, simply reset your goals to a higher level.:cool:

Some people can make some money within a few weeks or a couple of months while some take years before they discover and concentrate on what they do best. You don't have to be excellent at everything, just enough to start getting results.:cool:

At first the tasks required to get started appear daunting but if tackled step by step, learnt and completed, then eventually success will come. The problem is that too many people want to make money right away yet online business is never a get rich quick enterprise. It is a marathon not a sprint.:D

Success only comes before work in a dictionary.

Stephen & Jennifer.

Affiliate marketing for beginners can be as easy as following the proper steps, or as difficult as you choose to make it. Keeping it simple will provide you with the best results. Prepare your website with the interests of your visitors in mind; organize it so that navigation is simple and clear for potential customers to locate what they want; write good high quality text with relevant keywords so that your website is ranked well in the search engines and comes up in search results for your products; and above all, keep your website current and up to date. If you keep these things in mind, you will have a profitable affiliate marketing experience

I find it interesting that so many people seem to have the idea that you need a website to make money through affiliate marketing, when it's only one option - and a slow way to produce sales given that it takes so long to get decent traffic through SEO.

Faster results (like cash in hand today) can be achieved by sending potential buyers directly to the vendors sales page. For example, I can use PPV to put as many as 1000 people an hour to a vendors page.

A even better way to achieve much higher conversions from a traffic source though is to send people to a Capture (optin) page where they can subscribe to a followup series of email messages. This is very effective because it has been shown that, on average, people need to be exposed to an offer seven times before they will make a buying decision.

I can even go as far as to say with total confidence that if you're not using an autoresponder to followup with people you are doing it wrong - read about my friend Darryl's $500K Mistake at this page.
12 Second Commute | Autoresponder | List Building Tools

My story is much the same.

I do have a website, but it's a free affiliate training site not primarily for sales.

It's a slow way to make only 1 sale and a quick way to loose that buyer forever. Having your own lead capture squeeze page and getting that prospect on your list first allows you to sell to them over and over again instead of only once.:eek:

Once you have a big list, (takes time but worth it), you can make far more money by sorting the buyers from the freebie seekers and sending automated emails with ever increasing in cost related products in between more helpful tips. What part of that do so many here fail to grasp?

Get rich quick never lasts while building a business on solid foundations usually does. End of!:)

Stephen & Jennifer.:cool:

banners
Back