The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Affiliate Managers

chandhu

Hi
I want to know where I can find affiliate managers contact details and ads of almost all CPA networks out there. If anyone know where affiliate managers advertise "looking for affiliates" ads other than AffiliateFix, please tell me. Your help is much appreciated.

First of all you can find a lot here
www. affpaying .com
Second thing, what are you looking for? We are network with daily payouts for CPA,
Hook me up on Skype and we might work together : Mark ImTrafficGlobal

First of all you can find a lot here
www. affpaying .com
Second thing, what are you looking for? We are network with daily payouts for CPA,
Hook me up on Skype and we might work together : Mark ImTrafficGlobal
I am not asking about Affpaying, offervault or odigger and all.
I am looking for something like a website where affiliate managers like you posts ads like "LOOKING FOR AFFILIATES"
or "TRAFFIC NEEDED TO OUR OFFERS" etc

You post exactly on those sites your offers and wait for affiliates to contact you.
I used to be affiliate for long time and that was exactly what I did.

@chandhu www.imecaff.com relevant affiliate search and recruit tool can help you target relevant affiliates for your offers instead of wasting pressure time by sorting irrelevant websites.
Our unique software will search for you affiliates/ publishers/ partners and will sort out the irrelevant results.
You will be able to invest more time on personal connection.

Well if i understand you good you look for affiliate managers who want affiliate marketars .If this right try this forum because i see many people searching for affiliates to work for theyr networks

MI
Back