The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Affiliate Manager

akslc

affiliate
My company is interested in establishing relationships with affiliates or maybe even hiring an affiliate manager. We currently don't do anything online and are looking to break in. We have done some research and spoken with some affiliate networks but so much about online marketing, affiliates, etc. seems to be "secret." Anyone have any recommendations?

I read the book. It's good. We are committed to an affiliate program. Unfortunately, while the internet is a great resource, it also allows everyone who is anyone to represent themselves. So we are looking for someone to establish our affiliate network who has demonstrated that they have had success with managing a program previously.

Alan

I wasn't really sure based on your original post what you were most interested in so keyed in on "but so much about online marketing, affiliates, etc. seems to be "secret." Anyone have any recommendations?"
so thought information is what you wanted.

If what you need is to hire an affiliate manager, you should write up a job ad and post it in our affiliate manager job forum (toward the bottom of the forum.)

Hope this helps and best of luck!

MI
Back