The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

For Hire Affiliate Manager

TouTrixAnn

I'm currently looking for Affiliate Manager position to any Network. I use to work for two adnetworks, one of it is a bitcoin adnetwork and the other is an adult adnetwork. I can work 8-10 hours a day as I'm very much free.

I've started my career since 2015 in this industry and would like to continue because I'm a stay at home mom. I still have my accounts in several webmasters forum which I can use to find clients for media buyers.

Please see my https://www.linkedin.com/in/tenderhas

Last edited:
Why don't you join some affiliate programs online if you like to? There are lots of affiliate programs on the internet nowadays. As you have already worked as an Affiliate Manager, I think you can do pretty well with online affiliate programs.

Why don't you join some affiliate programs online if you like to? There are lots of affiliate programs on the internet nowadays. As you have already worked as an Affiliate Manager, I think you can do pretty well with online affiliate programs.

I am working on it. I have joined several affiliate programs which are mainly targeted to particular audience like the Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency users. I may try something else soon, which can you recommend?

We have a number of networks here for both BTC and adult offers. I'd suggest that if you want to also pursue that route, create a new thread in the Business Centre with a Network Wanted prefix. Then the networks can find you. :)

banners
Back