Join Our Dynamic Team of Industry Experts and Innovators
Digital Remedy is a digital media solutions company leading the tech enabled marketing space with over 18 years of innovation, creation and cultivation of exceptional business. Through our strategic solution sets, we empower publishers, advertisers, marketers, and key influencers to access the full potential of their digital assets.
We are headquartered in New York City, with offices in Seattle and New Orleans and global offices in Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia and the Philippines.
It’s in Our DNA
One day our founder had an idea: he saw an opportunity and understood how the landscape of the ‘inter-webs’ would shape the horizon of how brands and advertisers value the money they spend to promote their products and services. He took this idea and started the organization we know today. Digital Remedy is now a leading enterprise providing solutions for the future of digital media.
We’re All the Buzz
What sets us apart is our culture. We foster an environment that promotes creativity, accountability, adaptability, and balance. Because of this, Digital Remedy continues to be recognized for our exceptional achievements, work ethic and growth in the industry.
AdAge’s Best Places to Work: 2010, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 (#11)
Crain’s Best Places to Work: 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 (#7)
Digiday WorkLife Awards: Most Passionate Employees in AdTech, 2017 (#1)
Forbes: America’s Most Promising Companies: 2014, 2015
Fortune Best Places to Work: 2016, 2017 (#20)
500: Fastest Growing Private Companies: 2008, 2009, 2010, 2014, 2015
Internet Week: Best Place to Work in NYC Tech, 2015 (#1)
Office Location: New York, NY
Digital Remedy’s Affiliate Account Manager’s focus will be running diverse Direct Response accounts and affiliate networks which deliver cross-channel performance marketing strategies across a myriad of DSP, social media and digital platforms to digital marketers and client accounts. This position is both sales/new business focused as well as long term, client services relationship/account management, and is crucial for the long-term success of Digital Remedy.
We are looking to add a dynamic personality to our energetic, highly motivated team. As an Affiliate Account Manager, you will be responsible for growing the overall revenue of your portfolio of digital/social media publishers, as well as maintaining and building those relationships allowing for the continued upselling of new solutions which will help both the client and the company increase their ROI. This role requires persistent and persuasive interactions with client managers, affiliates and external sales officers as well as superior organizational skills, the ability to negotiate contracts and agreements, as well as extremely strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Grow your base of affiliates and client accounts to meet and exceed the monthly revenue targets
- Locate and lock in 3rdParty Media Buyers
- Ability to analyze a given campaign and identify opportunities to optimize performance
- Ability to break into new markets and clients, developing a database of partnerships, and build relationships
- Experience managing a variety of campaign offerings which are well dispersed throughout a myriad of social and digital platforms and delivery systems
- Support a constant and consistent communication with your affiliates and account contacts
Our Ideal Candidate
- Driven to succeed - meet and exceed individual and team targets and goals
- 1-2+ years of Client Services experience within the Performance Marketing, Digital Media Industries required
- 1-2+ years of Direct Response campaign experience required
- The ideal candidate has an existing book of DR based business and/or extensive contacts in the performance marketing space
- Experience with Tracking Platforms, including HitPath, Cake, HasOffers, Everflow and/or Tune required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong sense of organization and attention to detail
- Strong MS Excel skills required
- Advanced working knowledge of MS Office Suite, HTML and using the Internet as a research tool
Comprehensive Benefits Programs
We’re always looking for self-starters who thrive in a fast-paced environment and who have a passion for learning new technologies. When you join Digital Remedy, you get:
- A fantastic, across-the-board healthcare package
- 401K, Safe Harbor and 529 plans
- Generous Paid Time-Off (PTO) package
- Summer Fridays Program
- Extended Winter Holiday Program