“webinar”/ “VOLUUM”/
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Affiliate Manager Training Program - Recruiting BootCamp

Discussion in 'Affiliate Management and Recruitment' started by Linda Buquet, Nov 14, 2006.

1. Linda Buquet

Linda Buquet Affiliate affiliate

<a target="_new" href="http://www.affiliateclassroomlive.com/">Affiliate Classroom LIVE</a> - the Affiliate Manager Boot Camp, put on by Anik Singal from Affiliate Classroom is coming up on January 24, 2007 (The day after The Affiliate Summit).

<strong>Take Your Affiliate Program To The Next Level! Over 6 Expert Speakers including</strong>? Rosalind Gardner - Super Affiliate & Author, Kristopher Jones ? PepperJAM Management, Keith Baxter CEO ? ModernClick, Jim Lillig - Synergy Intermedia Consulting, Clarke Douglas Walton - Walton Law Firm and Asif Malik - GoldeCAN.

<strong>Boot Camp Training Sessions:</strong>

<blockquote><strong>Affiliate Communication</strong>
    Learn the most efficient and effective ways to communicate with your affiliates and keep them engaged and loyal to your brand.

<strong>Affiliate Recruitment Tools</strong>
    We reveal the best tools and software you must have in order to find the biggest super affiliates in your industry - know exactly who promotes your competition!

?<strong>He Recruited 3,500 Affiliates In Less Than 30 Days!</strong><strong>?
    Learn how one of our speakers launched a new CPA network and recruited over 3,500 affiliates in less than 30 days. He reveals his exact strategies!

</strong><strong>Tracking Down Super Affiliates</strong>
    Face it ? Super Affiliates are hard to get a hold. Learn how a super affiliate wants to be approached right from the mouth of a super affiliate!

<strong> Legal Updates ? Are You Liable?</strong>
    Make sure your program is 100% safe and following all the recent legal changes.</blockquote>
    Only 150 Seats are Available - <a target="_new" href="http://www.affiliateclassroomlive.com/">Register Today</a>

2. Voluum
  3. duzins

duzins Affiliate affiliate

Are you giving away any of these tix? I'm so tempted to stay and soak up this info. My readers would love to hear all about it.

4. Linda Buquet

Linda Buquet Affiliate affiliate

I don't have tix. Not sure if Anik will be running any contests and giving away tickets, I doubt it though.

5. duzins

duzins Affiliate affiliate

Darn! ;)

It'd be fun to see the response to a contest like this. I enjoyed your Aff Summit responses.

MI