The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Affiliate manager telling me not to use 7 search at all. What to do?

gritmode

affiliate
Ok so i was a little irritated when i wrote the other stuff but i took that down. I have a new direction that i would like to go in and that is ppv traffic. I have been checking out directpv and mobicow. Most of the offers i target are in the mobile niche. I figured i could do cpa and pay per call offers this way. I am always hearing mixed reviews on 7 search but i'm still learning bing as i'm just going to target that for ppc once i become accredited.

So cpv or ppv traffic would anybody like to share any experience with it? I wouln't consider myself a newbie cause i have had success in IM but short lived. I have previously focused on auto blogs with adsense, amazon and clickbank offers but i'm so tired of building blogs and want to go towards a different direction. I've never really been successful in cpa and it's time that it changed around for me.

Once hearing some reviews, feedback or ideas i will start a follow along. Right now i'm leaning more towards mobicow because of the lower deposit. I have been planning on going for paid traffic this year and am just doing my research on what should be the best to start out on. If it's still 7 search let me know but i would like to go for ppv type of traffic. I just read more success stories when it comes to cpa and traffic methods with ppv/cpv type of traffic.

Last edited:
7search is not PPV I think? They are PPC.

And also, what method are you comfortable using? PPV?

Then what traffic source? Lead impact? Traffic junky? if Mobile? Mobicow? inmobi? airpush?

Then, how much is your budget?

I've only used display with 7Search so far. It's brought me quite a few clicks but no conversions. I've tried several different campaigns but no luck so far. Like I said, I've only tried their display network so far, plus I suck at tracking.

7Search offers CPC, CPM, CPV, CPI. Plus the text search ads.

Last edited:
I have been using ppv. I was only testing a budget of 50 bucks on mobicow and have made some conversions as far as app installs for antivirus. Right now building an email list is my main focus so that i can put some more money into cpa. I may try content locking in the near future. I basically have quit listening to some of my affiliate managers cause they are not effective. Instead I have reached out to other affiliates whose names are big in the IM world and i'm personally friends with. I like mobicow because of how easy it is to set up and the cheap traffic. And also the cheap deposit. I made conversions off a 5 buck campaign. I had a negative return on investment but at least i still had a return. Now i got to figure out how to set up all this the correct way for more conversions. And then it's pay per call for me. Trying to tweak some things first before i focus on that. Only one thing at a time right now though.

banners
Back