The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hiring Affiliate Manager Suggestions?

J

JAFitness

Hey Everyone, last week my team launched the 30 Day Weight Loss Lab on Clickbank. Here's a quick description just for background purposes: "This is your all-in-one solution for creating sustainable weight loss that you keep off forever! Created by the trainer who has been seen in Shape, SheKnows, iPhone Life, HealthLine, RedBookMag... etc. this program will have you crushing calories and reaching your goals!

With almost 7 hours of content, including 25 full length workout videos, over 30 videos to help you take control of your nutrition, and much more this program will have you getting the results you want! You get new content EVERY day for 30 days for great results! Ready to become your very own trainer, nutritionist, and biggest fan from the comforts of your own home? This program is helping people everywhere take their lives back and bust through their weight loss barriers! It's time you give it a try and reach your true potential!"

Anyways, the program is seriously awesome and works....it really is a great product that we have gotten great success with before we ever made it available to affiliates.

That being said, I am no marketer or affiliate manager...that is for sure...I know my strengths and weaknesses .I would like to hand the program over to a manager so I can work on daily business and creating new products (who doesn't).

Does anyone have any affiliate manager suggestions (or where to find a trustworthy one)? What's the best path to go forward with?

Any advice would be awesome!

MI
Back