The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Affiliate Manager new to the 5-Star Community

Hi All,
Just wanted to introduce myself...my name is Mike and I am an Affiliate Manager with the IncentAclick Affiliate Network. I'm new to this community and plan to become an active participant. I have been reading some of the posts and can't wait to join in on the discussions. I am really looking forward to the knowledge and advice you all share here. I am also here for help if anyone has any questions about our programs.

Thanks!

-Mike

Welcome to 5 Star, Mike.

I'm glad you have been reading some of the 5 Star posts and you liked what you saw well enough to decide to join.

We look forward to your participation in some of our discussions.

Hey Mike,

Welcome to 5 Star. Funny how we sometimes read things wrong.
For some reason when I 1st saw your user name I read it as:
MIKEatIncentAclick. :D

Now that you mentioned it, it does look weird. Yeah I tried to use the '@' sign, but oddly enough it was taken already. I guess they had a Mike here at the Incentaclick before I started lol.

There hasn't been a previous member with that username. However, you may have seen a notice that said that.

There was a time when people used the "@" when they registered. Often it was in their e-mail address. They later found it wasn't a good idea to have their email address as a user name because of the spam it caused them to receive.

In order to reduce this problem, with new registrations when people want to have '@' as part of their username they will receive an error message because it is no longer allowed as part of the username.

It may read better with just a change to the caps MikeAtIncentAclick
Then I wouldnt keep reading it as EatIncentAclick. :p
But then again, maybe it's just me. :rolleyes:
Probably no one else would even notice.
No biggie.

That's actually a common misconception about the company name. The 'INCENT' in IncentAclick refers to the number of incentives we provide our affiliates for working with us (ie. two-tiered referral program, loyalty program and commission payments twice a month). Its our way of showing appreciation and encouraging success.

MI
Back