The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Affiliate Coaching

ryan linton

affiliate
Before Starting any business or being an affiliate i had to get some coaching on internet marketing. I found that as soon as i did that everything started folling into place...:p

Thanks
:p;):)

Some people need that, and it's a good idea, just as long as you can get that coaching for free or in trade... you don't want to fork out piles of money when you are a newbie.

How do I get it for Free or even Trade it? I am a web copywriter and I can write solid articles. Can you tell me someone who would be willing to coach for free?

There really aren't too many people who will coach for free. What would the advantage be for the coach unless you were selling their product?

If you can write articles, then my advice (free coaching) is to find an industry that you know well and start writing about it. But don't give away your content to the article sites. Start a blog and write about your product or service using text links in your copy to sell your product.

Next, join Digg and StumbleUpon and make some friends and start to have them submit your content for you. This will take time so don't expect it over night.

While waiting for your new "friends" network, start commenting on blogs in your industry and leave a link to your blog in the website field.

This will get you on your way.

Best, Anthony

Last edited by a moderator:
There are people who will coach free. Just that the real pro's do not want to waste their time with someone who is not commited. The real pro's do not need the money, they just want success and do not want their name tied to a failure because of a lack of determination to succeed. Another reason, is that there are a lot of people who say they want help, and then argue that the expert is wrong, when they have used what they are teaching many times over.

So you better be prepared to be in a situation like the Karate kid (you know...wax on, wax off) for it to work, and many are just too pridefull to make a decision to follow someone that way.

How do I know this? I was taught by a pro absolutely free.

I'm considering a coaching program and I'd like to ask if anyone has been through any coaching / mentoring programs that I should steer clear of, or if there are any that would be recommended.

FYI, the one I'm considering is by Brad Callen & Russell Brunson

I'd like to be taught by a pro for free, unfortunately, I don't know any pro's:(

I'm considering a coaching program and I'd like to ask if anyone has been through any coaching / mentoring programs that I should steer clear of, or if there are any that would be recommended.

I'd like to be taught by a pro for free, unfortunately, I don't know any pro's:(

Re: Affiliate Marketing Coaching For People Wanting To Make Money Online

I'll tell you the best program you'll ever have on earth is Anik Singhal's Affiliate Classroom [affiliate link removed] and here's why:

They got over 400 courses comprehensively made by some of most experienced affiliate marketers on various aspects of affiliate marketing training right from researching & choosing the right product to hitting sales for each product you've to chosen to market as an affiliate marketer. And the best part is they have a test at the end of each course which tells you what you've completed successfully and what you haven't.

They have bi-weekly webinars which give you rock solid information irrespective of whether you're a novice or an expert affiliate marketer.

As a member, my experience has been fantastic. They are real and not some hanky panky affiliate coaching program who just wants to rip you off your money and wallet. They are offering value for your money and the effort they put in to help you is wide open.

They got a forum where specialized coaches answer your questions and you can even JV with other members.

They got Keyword Research tools, Landing Page / Squeeze page generation tools and SEO tools so you don't have to use any other tool available in the marketplace. I love this very much indeed and you can even host your pages on their server.

I'm a member and I can tell you this is worth the money you put in. I'm so amazed by the rock solid info and material with tools they put in that I'm in awe of their faculty and expertise. They are really amazing!

Many of their members make $3000 - $8000 per month even (count me too) from the 3rd or 4th month provided you're ready to learn immediately and instantly implement what you've learnt from them.

Let me tell you this without a shadow of a doubt: you can be amongst the best affiliate marketers on the planet once you start implementing everything they offer on a very serious note. You got to be passionate and dedicated to learn and implement what they offer. Only then can you make it through.

And yes, you got to be patient. Affiliate marketing is something that takes time to pay but once you get rolling, you really get rolling.

Anik Singhal won $100 in a superbowl from which he started off as an affiliate marketer while in college and today he is a multimillionaire earning more than a million dollars each year from affiliate marketing alone. And today he is amongst the world's best affiliate marketers online heading Lurn Inc.

I tried to find someone who will teach me affiliate marketing for FREE but people were hesitant in putting their time, money and energy for someone they virtually knew existed. Whoever I asked wanted to charge an amount for the income you would generate from their expertise. So I kept looking and looking... and here I found Anik Singhal's affiliate marketing coaching program [affiliate link removed].

Many pro's teach affiliate marketing but they value their time and if someones teaching you Affiliate Marketing there will be a price to pay. If you're earning money from it, why wouldn't they want to get paid? If someone assures you of an income, then they will definitely charge you a price for the same. Their time and energy is what they charge for which also includes their expertise.

If you like what they are offering, take a trial [affiliate link removed]. Have a question? I'll answer it here.

Have a great time learning and implementing affiliate marketing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I would just prefer to team up with someone who has experience in affiliate marketing. I can drive traffic which has always worked on my ecommerce sites to convert into sales. But, affiliate marketing is a little different in the sense that you really need to analyze your traffic more heavily to ensure you are getting the maximum out of them. Plus, up until now I've never really done a landing page, worried about email marketing too much, or anything like this. I pretty much just drove traffic and that turned into sales. So, a coach or joint venture is probably needed for me! :p

MI
Back